Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Selfish Intentions [M]

Started by Draconian, May 01, 2016, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Sunniva leaned back and frowned at him. The shiver that ran up her spine bothered her for the simple fact that his hand caused it going through her hair.

"I don't understand," and she didn't so she turned away, crossing her arms over her chest in irritation.

visualspice

"Just like I don't understand your desire for a husband out of me." He sneered but she wouldn't see it. "The world doesn't have to revolve around husbands and wives and family."
Hell, he lived ALL of his life without any.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva couldn't see it, but she could hear it plain in his voice.  "That's not what I want," She said simply. Right? Having a real family - aside from the church - had always just been... Daydreaming. Sunniva pressed her hands to her face and sighed. Confused and lost. Angry. "That's just what I daydream about. It's not even you," She admitted then frowned, " And if it doesn't revolve around family... What does it revolve around then?"

visualspice

At that, he laughed.
"Living your fucking life. What else?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva sighed and turned her head.

"Well I wish the best to yours," she mumbled.  "Are your things gathered? The sooner we move the sooner we get to Reajh and the sooner I can..." Sunniva trailed off, "go home."

visualspice

"My things are ready," he told her, tartly. "We shall go whenever you are ready, and if that is what you desire, my lady."

Draconian

Sunniva frowned, her lower lip poking out. It was easy enough to get moving and with the belief that he was going to move with her Sunniva set on.

Though now she was a little turned around.

"Krah I need your help getting to reajh..." she sighed, "I'm afraid i've gotten rather turned around."

visualspice

"Oh? Feels awful to need me.. doesn't it?" he asked, curling a hand to stroke at her cheek. "It's funny... wasn't I supposed to be lead into redemption by you?"

Draconian

If there were eyes to roll...

Sunniva sighed and turned her face into his hand.

"It's a lie," she said simply frowning. "I'm selfish. I helped with this because I'm selfish and I thought I mattered at least a little bit to you. But I know better now. I don't matter to you. There's no redeption," sunniva sighed, "only lies. And you're good at those."

visualspice

"Lies?" he was laughing now. "Girl.." he went on, placing a big, powerful hand against the side of her face, cupping it and forcing her to 'look' at him. "When the fuck did I ever lie to you? You knew what I am. The world knows it. I have no reason to lie."

Draconian

Right.

Sunniva frowned.

If there was one person in the world that lived without lying to himself or anyone else... It was probably Krah. Her head turned  down softly and she sucked in a little breath. "I apologize," she said turning her head from his hand, "I'm the liar. You, at least, live honestly. Even if its... you being you." And there was loads of imrovement for that.

visualspice

He forced his hand to remain on her face, cradling it even when she no doubt, desired to 'look' away. A strong thumb pressed across her lower lips.

"Are you jealous?" he asked, voice lowered and gruff.

Draconian

"Yes," she whispered, moving her head again. Lip tingling  from his thumb, angry at herself from how easily his touched made heat coil in her belly. "I wish I could live as you do. Regard for no one. Caring for no one. Accepting that I may as well be alone for the rest of my life and indulge in whores instead of relationships with people." Sunniva sighed, "but I want those things. And I want to care."

visualspice

"Then you should live like me," he told her, his thumb moving to her cheek. "Fuck the rules. It's your life. You could have any man you want. Your delicious. And very fuckable."

Draconian

Sunnica ground her teeth.

"I can't! I am a Lily! I'm a Duke's daughter! My cousin is the heir!" She growled, "the only future any of that holds is being a whore and while i'm clearly too easily seduced I... Only want to bed one man. I just keep making mistakes with you."

visualspice

He grabbed her face, smooshing her cheeks in a powerful fisted grab as he looked into her face and kissed her hotly.
"Then fuck only me."

Draconian

A deep frown and she moaned into the kiss and her knees went weak but... a push of her habds to his shoulders. "Please don't do this," she whined, "That isn't fair."

visualspice

"What does it matter?" he went on, his hand moving to cup her head, affectionately- a strange gesture from a man like him. "Your whole life isn't fair."

Draconian

Sunniva turned her face away. He was... lying? Her face crumpled and she turned her head down. "Life isn't fair," she stated simply, "its not about to start now. Not here. Not for me," she swallowed, voice soft, "not with you. You'll... Just use me up and then throw me aside."

visualspice

"Why would I throw a woman aside? And one as .... good at sex, as you?" He forced her head up as he spoke, staring at where her eyes ought to have been.
"Just because I fuck a lot, doesn't mean I can't crave the same fuck."
He wouldn't mind going back to her... again and again.