Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Selfish Intentions [M]

Started by Draconian, May 01, 2016, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Now he was just confusing her.

Sunniva frowned deeply, feeling his eyes on her. Her own hands moved up to cup his face, her thumb drew over his lower lip and she shook her head. "I'm not a whore. I'm not just useful for sex. I'm done. It was wonderful and if I could just... Stay here with you forever and make love to you all day I would. But we can't."

She tried to turn away again, chest feeling heavy, "I'm already carrying a bastard you don't want. What more do you want from me?"

visualspice

"What? You think I care about bastards?" His hands threaded into her hair, before fisting it in a rough grab, keeping her head up, keeping her head towards his.
"I only care about my life and what feels good..." His hands moved up her sides, appreciating all she was. "You think I'd let you just forget about me?"
Maybe there was an intoxicating charm about her being so... limited in what she could do. Perhaps it why they were so drawn together, both of them being so extreme of the other.

"I'm here to challenge life, to conquer, to take..... To become the God of War everyone fears," he went on, purring the words at her dangerously while pulling her against his body so she could feel everything he said.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

It angered her, feeling herself shiver at his purr. Heat bloomed in her belly and warmed her thighs at his whisper. Sunniva only grew angry though and made a futile attempt to push him away.  "You don't care about it. I know that," she whispered, growing frustraded, cheeks flushed.

"I don't fear you and if you expect me to go hide and wait for you so we can have sex you're sadly mistaken." Was he though? Sunniva knew she was powerless against his advances. A simple touch made her melt and she would greedily and eagerly accept it. "You confuse me. You muddle everything up! Im lost and confused and its all your fault. I wish i'd never met you."

visualspice

"Oh, but you already have."
His smile was devilish and he forced her to remain close.
"And who said I'd want you to wait? Were you so pathetic, I wouldn't keep seeking you out."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

"Can't you just..." she pushed her hands to his chest in a lame attempt to keep him away but she was pressed tight to him and she finally dropped her arms down. "What do you want from me, Krah."

visualspice

He looked at her. These questions kept going in circles. But was it really her fault?

He didn't have an answer, but instead, moved forward, kissing her on the lips, softly, for once, then growing deeper with need.

Draconian

It was easy to get swept up in it. Her hands moved to his arms and she gripped his sided and pressed herself tighter to him. Deeper into the kiss. Flushed, she pulled back, lips red. "That doesn't tell me anything," she whimpered.

visualspice

And he only kissed her again. Another attempt at something strange.. and sweet, before deepening it, and coaxing her mouth open, tongue seeking hers.

Draconian

A hot moan into his mouth and her arms curled around his neck. Head tipped back while she pressed her plush body to him, then... Sunniva jerked away, "Stop that! No more!" She turned away as best as she could, flushed.

visualspice

Except she had no where to go, and he held her firm.
"What do you think will happen if you deny me?" he growled at her, voice a bit savage, if not, still lusty.

Draconian

Sunniva whimpered in distress.

"You'll take what you want anyway,"  her voice was soft and sweet, but she still pushed away from him. "I know. I know. Why me?" She hissed, "I'm not special. Any Lily would do."

visualspice

"Oh trust me," he growled, grabbing her face and kissing her fierce. "If there was nothing special about you... nothing.. conquerable, I wouldn't have even let you take me this far."

Draconian

The kiss had her growling and she turned away. "I don't  have anything... conquerable! You got everything already!"

visualspice

"Then maybe I just like your fire," he told her, holding her tight and refusing to let her go. "Anyone can have anger and hurt and a sex drive as insatiable as mine. But... you do hold something... different," he growled, leaning in good and close. Surely she'd be getting bruised by the roughness of his grip. But he would not allow for her to leave his side.

Draconian

Sunniva whimpered, head turned away.

"You're hurting me," she said simply, "can we please just go? The sooner we get to Reajh the sooner you can get back to your whores and leave me alone."

visualspice

Krah's smile shrank into a snarl before he gave her a rough shove, though kept her in his arms.
"You ask a lot for a woman as powerless as you are." He sneered, observing her, but still kept her an arm's length away, but in his grip. "Do you know how easy it would be to just take you to any place that I want?"

And even so...
then why was it he hadn't done so? And why only inform her now? What good would it do? What good could it have done? And why linger and play?

Draconian

"I am not powerless," she protested, though her voice was quiet and she turned her head away. A warm hand moving to his wrist to grab it before she squeezed it tightly. Sunniva ducked her head down, hating the fact he was right. Simple clay. "You haven't" she said simply, "and i know you wouldn't. Take me anywhere." She tugged on his wrists, "please. Let's just go. You'll be done with me soon enough"

visualspice

He grew quiet, but she'd no doubt sense the frustration. Part of him hated to admit it, but even he wasn't as big of a fool as he let on. He had grown too used to the fame and power associated with his title as war general, and even more so the title which the people gave to him God of War. He walked a thin line right now, one that was a reminder to even a 'God' that he was still whipped into line beneath that of the laws of the Grand Duke. Perhaps that's what he hated so- that becoming such a famous 'tool' he was only realizing now that's all he ever was- even when he acted on his own accord for his own fame and thirst for blood.

He was still, at the end of the day, just another puppet to the Grand Duke. And he wanted that title and fame back enough to deal with a woman like this. He growled and shoved her aside, and moved passed her, body tense. No doubt even the blind would could follow his trail. That frustration was palpable. And he hated the fact he wanted to go back under any leash and collar. Even for money. He had money now. Sure, plenty of it. And any woman he could ever want.

Yet why did he find himself glaring back at the blind girl so hot to take him to the church?

Draconian

It burned her how much of an asshole he was.

Sunniva sucked in air through her teeth, rushing forward when he went past to grab hold of whatever bit of clothing her fingers brushed against. "Krah!" She growled, fisting the fabric, "why are you always so prickly! I've done nothing to you!"

visualspice

She wasn't the only one fisting clothing as he turned to her and grabbed her sleeve tight.
"You've done nothing?" he challenged, growling in her face. "Then what do you call what you're doing to me here? Right now? Huh?" He gave her a rough shake before pushing her back.
What was she trying to accomplish anyways? Did she have some sort of a complex? One where she felt some sense of duty or obsession to tame a wild beast?

He turned from her again, seething.
"Let's just get on the fucking road.."

But the moment his eyes moved towards the road ahead, he saw a most unwelcoming sight-
Men. Army men. And it seemed they were headed right in their direction.