Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Selfish Intentions [M]

Started by Draconian, May 01, 2016, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Sunniva growled at him. It was human sounding, but it was a growl. How could he of all people remember that when she herself had forgotten about it for a short while. "You know as well as I do I'll be getting rid of it as soon as i can," her voice was as quiet as possible. Contraceptives werent an option anymore. Once, for a fleeting moment she daydreamed of simplicity. Gentle kisses at sunset cradling a baby in her arms. But they were just that. Dreams. And dreams disappear once you're awake.

"I imagine there are whole orphanages full of Bastard children of yours." She said bitterly, not removing herself from his warmth, even remaining leaning, but the venom in her voice was thick. "What's one more?"

visualspice

He took another long pull.
"Well.." he went on, leaning in closer to her ear again. "You'll have to wait nine months to make some more."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

"Who's making more?" She sneered, "I'm sure you will be. A pandemic of babies the whole way to our destination. Church will probably come up with some excuse on why baby births are following a shitty lie of a pilgramidge " Sunniva sighed, "why are you like this?" She snapped, "why can't you try to be a good person. What did the world do to you that you didnt force its hand into doing?"

visualspice

Krah couldn't help himself as he laughed loudly.  It even garnered a few looks. Before she could protest, hungry lips crushed against hers and he pulled her closer with near crushing force.

Yet he somehow was more possessive than strong in the motion before he pulled away to grin.
"Last I checked, you're the only one carrying my most recent bastard in your belly.  " He paused a moment to consider..
"Unless you'd like to follow me over to the brothel "

His eyes sparkled as he spoke,beer lacing all of his words.

"Then again..." he moved forward to drag rough teeth down her neck. "Unless you wanna just fuck right here.."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Fire flashed through her veins when he gave her the kiss. The flame flickered for a moment and she found herself leaning into it, kissing him back but then he pulled away and reality sunk back in like a door of sunlight opening into a dark room.

"No, thank you," she whispered, a little out if breath from anger and the surprise kiss. Sunniva bit back a whimper when he dragged his teeth on her neck and it took remembering that there was a Captain waiting, people expecting them - not the fact he was a raging asshole that didnt care about her - to instead wriggle free, "please let me go, people are expecting us." Her toes pointed in her boots in an attempt to find the ground, but she was very high up between Krahs lap and the stool.

visualspice

He.. was a predator , and at the first sign of a struggle he moaned and sunk his teeth into a more savagely playful bite upon her neck.

"Maybe I'm expecting other things, " came his husky heated reply as kisses moved up her neck.

Draconian

"I don't care what you're expecting." She hissed out, moving a hand to place against his mouth and pushed back his head. While Sunniva was small, her strength wasnt insignificant. "This is not the time for that and we're in public. Get a hold of yourself, now"

All she had wanted to do was maybe get a little cuddly against his warm chest, but he had to go and ruin that. Because of course he did.

visualspice

Krah smiled wolfishly through her hand before curling his larger hand over hers and moving it away.

"Sex in a bar is the most thrilling.  Have I never fucked you against a table in public yet?" He asked, his eyes a blaze with lust and hunger and something almost feral.

Draconian

Sunniva squeezed his hand and tried to pull it away.

"No, you have not and no you will not!" Anger bubbled in her chest, "I'm not a whore, Krah." her voice was a hiss, "now let me go. Surly the Captain will be searching for us by now."

visualspice

"Oh do go on," came a voice. It was Captain Waltrip, and the man stood with a handsome grin at the table beside them. "Don't stop on my account."

Krah grinned, but it was deadly. It took a moment,  but eventually his grip on Sunniva slacked and the larger man pulled away, only to turn his attention to his unattended beer. Which he aimed to finish.

Draconian

The familiar voice sent a shock through her. Of course they'd argued in whispers - at least she had been speaking as quiet as possibly - shame roared through her veins and she pushed at Krahs arm to slide off his lap. "I'll wait for you outside," She snapped, hating how she felt

It was a cautious pace, her gait a little wobbly. She tapped into that holy God given gift to watch the world through others eyes while she walked towards the door with startling ease for a blind woman. Once outside she dragged a hand along the building. A sharp turn and she rested against the outside wall. A trembling hand to press against her red lips and the other resting over her abdomen. There she waited for Krah and the Captain to finish their drinks, and she was glad she wouldnt have to look at either of them.

visualspice

The captain was accompanied by a trio of men, who they too, ordered a few drinks as they gathered around. The rest lingered nearby outside, seeming not to pay much mind to the white Lily as they prepped horses and simply mingled.

Inside, Krah was enjoying his drink, the captain ordering him another, which was finally getting the large man a buzz.

"Seems you got lucky on the bitch holding your leash. She's something to look at."

Krah sneered at the comment and slugged back more beer.

"Sucks cock good, but don't go getting ideas."

The captain held up his hands feigning offense as he faked a pout.

"Me? What makes you think I want your sloppy seconds, Mordeth?"

Krah showed his teeth but ignored Waltrip, peering out the window towards the direction Sunniva had disappeared.

"Will take atleast a year until that pussy's clean. "

Draconian

Shame bubbled in her stomach and she turned her head to eavesdrop. Sunniva wasnt sure if she was disappointed he didnt try to deny they'd been together. If only to save face. Instead he further sullied her already ruined reputation and didnt say anything else.

It was the choice of hurt, that had her start to walk away. Borrow the sight of those around her to make her way back to the designated carea they were to meet at. She'd left her bags at the tavern, she realized bitterly, fingers tracing the bark of a tree before she sat down and leaned back against it, leaning with her legs curled to the side and her hands resting on her belly.

Her hair a tumble of red over her shoulders, Sunniva waited, head bowed head listening intently but it was such a lovely day and she was going to stubbornly sit here. No doubt with no more belongings because Krah wouldn't think twice about getting her bag of things.

No matter. Things were replaceable. The sun was warm on her cheeks and the breeze was cool. Before long she found herself dozing against the tree, looking as perfect a Lily as she wasn't any longer.

visualspice

Krah was a stubborn, disgusting pig of a man, and although many men claimed to envy him and his war and women campaigns, none could compare to his crass and crudeness, and most wouldn't dare cross the lines the General trekked either. Truthfully, not many could stomach was he did, what he witnessed and what he'd love through.  His life held many risks and many enemies that in his down time,  he merely indulged in other means to risk his life though the whores he favored were much less damaging than the bar fights he so often loved to engage.

It took a certain, ruthless individual to even draw up the plans he put together, as if with little effort or calculation. Truth be told, his mind was ever calculating, eyes always on his parameters, ears always listening to everything. If he didn't, he would have been left with a sword in his back numerous times. And he knew how to even guard those who were his rear. His tactics were priceless.

So much that even Captain Waltrip knew what this whole pilgrimage meant- both to 'the God of war', and to the Grand Duke himself. The one thing, it seemed , the General wasn't immune from was the cold knives of the political faves that ran the kingdom.

If Krah couldn't save even the smallest shred of face, the Grand Duke would lose a valuable asset - that if which he could not afford. Even in the brief time spent away with this White Lily, word had gotten around and the mage supporters were starting to gain an upper hand- even though the war still heavily favored the Grand Duke.

The captain had left Krah to his drinks and made his way outside for a smoke. He took a long drag and noticed the White Lily, seemingly asleep by a nearby tree. Np one seemed to disturb her, but it was a strange sight indeed. So curiously he approached and watched her form in silence as he heard his men moving about to prepare for their journey ahead.

Draconian

Sunniva had killed before. Brutally removed eyes. Set supposed mages on fire. Murdered and sacrificed. Once upon a time it was for acceptance. To belong. If she wasnt the best White Lily despite her failures, why even be one.

She'd failed already. Snagged like a fish after bait by a cunning mind hidden behind the guide of a fool. Underestimation was unacceptable and hesitation was defeat.

The birds had stopped chirping. They'd started up not long ago, after she'd settled down and began to doze. The lack of the ambient noise alerted her and she rose her head, unconsciously moving her legs to place between who ever is out there and that doomed life growing inside her.

"What do you want?" She asked, voice level. It was doubtful it was Krah. She knew he could be silent, but with her out here, alone, just out of sight of most people Sunniva knew by now he wouldn't have thrown away an opportunity.

If there was no one there, it was no trouble. It there was... She was listening.

visualspice

"For a woman in such a position locked to the biggest war face of the nation, you're awfully calm," came the captain's casual voice.

Draconian

Sunniva shrugged, "Should I be panicking and then falling onto a fainting couch?" She stood with practiced grace, hands at her side. "Perhaps be scandalized and offended?" She crossed her arms over her chest and brought a finger to tap at her lips, "I am calm, Captain, because I have no reason not to be. I have Ansgar's Blessing and it brings me peace and tranquility." He didnt need to know that she was just repeating words to convince herself of that. Peace and tranquility.

She needed boatloads of that.

visualspice

Waltrip's brows raised.
"Ah."
He studied the woman a moment before he turned to study Krah through the window.
"I'm actually surprised you aren't cursing Ansgar's name."

Draconian

Sunniva frowned, tilting her head in question. A careful step towards the Captain and she paused within reaching distance- mostly because she didnt want to speak so loudly anymore.
"Why would I be cursing Ansgar's name? He's done nothing wrong."

visualspice

If only she could see, she'd see his eyes sparkling.
"Interesting.." he said through an exhale of smoke. "I wouldn't have guessed a woman charged to hold that man's reins  still keep her sanity. Most women love or hate him." He paused,  smirking as he took another drag. "Not.. usually both."