Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Coils of Ordeal (Heretic King)

Started by Saber-Five, May 23, 2016, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Silently Via prayed to her gods that this was only nightmare she was having. Though in her heart she knew that this was all real. Back above the snake cultists sang praises and bowed repeatedly, their Goddess had gained. One of them pulled a lever, opening a gate behind Narenja.

It lead back to the Naga's inner sanctum where she can continue playing with her newly claimed pet in private.

Medievarad

Narenja glanced up at the cultidts, rather unimpressed. It was about time they left her alone.

The tail wrapped further up around Via, dragging her along in the ill-lit inçer sanctum.

Saber-Five

Via can feel that she can move her muscles ever so slightly. Yet it won't do her any good as she was dragged by the Naga who slithered back to her lair. The gate closed behind them, once they past through.

Medievarad

Narenja softly hummed under her breath, slithering down a small slope, revealing the place where she spend most of her time. A large chamber, filled with bones and skulls, but also what seemed to be furniture a tad larger than human standards.

Saber-Five

The poison was slowly wearing off, but it hardly mattered since Via laid firmly trapped within the Naga's coils, not to mention most of her fingers were broken as well. She did manage to raise her head to see the chamber. Needless to say the sight of the bones all over the place, made her very sober, she shiver beneath Narenja's hold.

Medievarad

"So, you can move a bit now?" Narenja inquired as her tail unfurled around Via, leaving her on the ground.

Saber-Five

Via laid on the ground on her back and stared up at the snake queen in resentment. In her state, Via knew she couldn't fight back, not effectively at least, and it frustrated her to no end.

"Why keep me alive?"

Medievarad

"I want to break you," Narenja chuckled. "In more ways than physical."

Saber-Five

Via sneered back at Narenja, before forcing herself to stand on one knee.

"I am of House Dios. We do not break." She declared in spite of everything.

Medievarad

A soft, yet menacing chuckle left Narenja. "Are you so certain, Nameless?"

Saber-Five

For the first time, in her young life Via felt quite uncertain, given the situation. Even so she tried to hide it behind a mask of lingering defiance.

"Whatever the truth maybe, you have to labor hard for it."

In added measure, she spit on the ground, in front of Narenja,

Medievarad

"Oh, my dear, dear Nameless," Narenja started, tail rattling slightly, albeit from amusement, rather than annoyance. "I am a goddess. Be happy that I allow you to serve at my side."

Saber-Five

"So I should be grateful becoming your pet and even having my own name stripped from me?"

She sarcastically ask, before lowering her head in disgusted shame.

"I am a fighter, not a plaything." Via said bitterly as if to remind herself.

Medievarad

"No, you should be grateful for being allowed to touch me and be cherished by me," Narenja corrected.

A soft chuckle left the naga. "No. You are my plaything."

Saber-Five

Not taking it anymore, Via screamed out her denial. Then she rushed off her knee, charging straight at Naga Queen, even though she knew it was a futile attack

Medievarad

Narenja's tail shot forward, aiming to constrict around Via's throat and smack her against the ground.

Saber-Five

The tail grasped unto her neck, taking Via by suprise. She was further punished when slammed back to the ground.

On the floor, again Via moaned, new pain added to her already damaged body. Finally angry tears streamed down the fallen fighter's face.

Medievarad

"None of that," Narenja hissed, before slithering forward to Via again, wrapping herself around her new pet. "Now, warm me, plaything."

Saber-Five

Via felt utterly useless, her warrior spirit broke at last. It will take time to heal if it ever did. The human accepted the Naga's embrace without resistance. Upon the command, Via wrapped her arms around Narenja, pressing their bodies together for warmth.

Weary from both injury and fatigue, Via rested her head over the snake goddnes's right shoulder.

"Tired." She confessed in an whisper, as unconsciousness threaten to take her. 

Medievarad

Narenja chuckled softly. "You're allowed to sleep, nameless.."

Tags: