Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A strange figure appears...[open]

Started by SomeoneWithNoName, June 14, 2016, 11:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

Not half bad Gawfy admired his quickness I did not think you where going to dodge that , I Are you ready to give up yet? He asked the man

Storm

He chuckled darkly "I am just getting warmed up" he grunted as he swung his blade a bit and watched him with bated breath

Gawfy

Gawfy then took a running stance and charged the man, as he did he dragged the sword against the ground and flung it up launching dirt at the mans face

Storm

With a cought and a few blinks he barely got his sword up. He was still hesitant on using anything but his sword skills so he sighed and attacked himself just as he barely pushed the heavy blade off of him.

Gawfy

Surely this cant be all that you have Gawfy said You better not be pulling any punches Gawfy backed up  If you need to switch weapons or got anything under your sleeve you would be wise to use it now. Ill even give you time to prepare Gawfy said as jumped away from the man

Storm

Hanging his head he sighed. Looking up he grimaced "I guess you will not be satisfied untill I show you a bit. I do not want to kill you, so pardon my blade if it wants more" he said a bit sadly.

Standing up straight he let go and got chills down his spine. It always happened when he stopped restating himself. Nothing physical changed but it got chilled, in the dark death way instead of temperature coldness. Looking at the man he nodded and sprang forward faster than he was before.

Gawfy

All Gawfy could do was lift his blade in front of him to block the incoming attack. With both hands on the blades handle a loud clang was make as the sword made contact with Gawfys. as the blade recoiled back gawfy instinctively put Almost all of his might swinging it faster than before but he knew it might not be enough and prepared for a counterattack

Storm

Malki adjusted quickly bringing his sword upwards as the force of his blade nocked his own away slightly. Using the momentum he thrust his sword up towards the neck forcing himself to stop and quickly recoil and take a heavy breath. He shook his head. Hurting or worse could happen if he kept going and he hated doing that

Gawfy

Reacting instinctively Gawfy let go of his sword to throw his hand in front of the blade piercing his left hand and pointed towards his neck as he did  That was pretty good Gawfy said as he holstered his own sword Ill take that loss He grimaced as he pulled the sword from his hand That isnt any ordinary sword after that clash anyother would have been split or at the least crackedhe stated

Storm

He nodded and suddenly grimaced and coughed up some blood. Some side effects, sometimes they were worse, he was just glad it was light. Sheathing his sword he saw the blood on the man and his eyes widened. Grabbing his small pack he ignored the pain in his chest and brought out his emergency medical supplies. He was never the one to heal with magical abilities but he could still treat the wounded. And knowing that it could have been worse made him wince slightly. "It was not a good win. You are right it is not a normal blade. Most fear it. I even do not like it." He said softly making sure to not accelerate the side effects

Gawfy

Gawfy then Sat down and grabbed a whet stone from his rucksack and started sharpening the dull side of his blade. If i knew you where not all human i would have played a little rougher  Gawfy said as he sharpened his blade further I also never got your name he said warmly as he handed the man some water from his bag

Storm

"not all human correct but that side of me would have been you killing me at one hit " he said " this blade came to me. That is what is the game changer" he said sitting down cross legged taking steady deep breaths

Gawfy

Gawfy leaned over Are you okay? He asked I only nicked you once and you coughed blood back there he put the water at the mans  feet and grabbed some bandages from his first aid box lying on the ground You don't mind do you he started bandaging his left hand The name is gawfy by the way don't know if i said it earlier he put out his now bandaged hand for a handshake

Storm

He chuckled and shook his head "I must warn you though if you wrap your hand badly I will re do it" he said taking the hand "And I am Malki. It is a pleasure to meet you. " He said. Nodding. Looking over to the spot of blood he shrugged a bit "yes I will be fine. I told you before my blade is thirsty, but unfortunately my body disagrees with what the blade drinks." He said with a grimace "it is a strange blade once I finish."

Gawfy

Gawfy finished sharping the other side of the sword, sighed and laid back. So where do we go now Boss He said There are places to go, dragons to slay, and coin to be earned

Storm

He chuckled " you do not have to follow me but I was going to be on my way to wherever I end up at. I will help you find your company and there I will leave you. " He said "there is not many warriors enjoy my presence." He said getting up "but do give me a few moments to flush out these side effects " he said

Gawfy

No Gawfy said firmly then stood over Malki you earned by blade and you are gonna use it And to tell you the truth i have nothing but disdain For the folks i was traveling with, they only used my big stature and my large blade to intimidate honest folks He said And some one to watch over you when you go ....berserk could prove invaluable he added

Storm

He shrugged "if you wish then you do this on your own accord, I will not have any power over you. I respect you blade, you wild it well" he said with a small smile. Looking around to make sure no one else was around he turned to Grawfy "I will show you my 'not totally human' side for both of our sakes. Then we will find a path out of this place" he said with a small strech of the arms

Gawfy

He took a step back with his arms crossed Its Gawfy like coffee with a G he said making a swirling notion with his finger He then got his crossbow and holstered it on his hip Lets see it then He said expectantly

Storm

Nodding he jumped up smoothly shifting into a Raven with sleek black feathers and glittering claws. Taking a long path around the edge of the clearing he landed on Grafys shoulder looking at him silently

Tags: