Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crashing waves! [Egoistic!] [M]

Started by Medievarad, August 08, 2016, 11:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

She kept the ministration up. Even after Daivia orgasmed. She was a woman of her word after all and wouldn't let the pale lady go untill she had screamed Captain Andorr's name.

She pulled back, pushing her tongue past Daivia's labia, however unlike her previous ministrations, she started to bob her head up and down, letting her tongue drag over the insides of the pale lady, giving her clit a soft chuckle each time she passed it.

egoistic

Somewhere at this point Daivia would have sighed in relief, as she would have allowed her body to grow limp, however it wasn't the way she wished. Gasping for air after the intense climax, she wriggled. Trying to get out of the grasp of the woman. However, it seemed to be of no avail, given both her clear physical inferiority, Daivia couldn't do much.

Right now she was sensitive, even more than before. "Wahn..." she opened her mouth as the speech was distorted by her yelps. "Wait... st-stop. Ca-caaahp...tahn." she wailed.

Medievarad

Lisbeth would smirk if her mouth wasn't occupied by more important matters. She didn't relent in the slightest, not even paying heed to her plees. If anything, her licks became even slower. The suckles on her clit longer and more tantalizing.

egoistic

The pale woman frowned as the pirate was relentless. Her gasps turned into soft, weak whimpers. Her hips moving back as she pressed her hands against the forehead of the woman, weakly trying to push her head away. The over-stimulation was far from something she wanted, but it weak attempts to push the prideful pirate's head were the only things she could do at this point. "N... Noh."she gasped.

Medievarad

But Lisbeth wasn't having it, no. Each time she felt Daivia pushing her away, the licks and suckles became slower, longer and more thorough.

egoistic

The woman desperately wriggled in the grasp of the other. The torment of pleasure made her weak as she had now felt something rising yet again. Almost in disbelief, she fell back into the bed as she just couldn't struggle anymore and her hands had now simply grasped at the hair of the captain, ruffling it as she writhed.

It wasn't long now. The woman shut her eyes as in between her gasps and whimpers she could barely stutter out a "I...ah... aga-againnnnh..." and like that, her body once more shook in a single moment as she once again reached it.

Medievarad

Lisbeth didn't let go even as Daivia's second orgasm hit, though her ministrations were less intense, she kept licking the pale lady's wet folds to bring her down from the orgasm, however, she didn't stop even after that.

The captain still hadn't heard her name cried out.

egoistic

Daivia hadn't quite heard the request, or rather, it was more like she didn't truly register it. The situation was ridiculous and why was this woman so relentless? It had happened once, twice, but she didn't stop. "Enough... captain... enough." she softly whispered in-between fast, shallow breaths.

Her hands let go of the red hair and slowly slid lower to the woman's cheek, a single hand caressed it while the other reached for her chin. Pale woman's fingers soon softly grasped them in an attempt to bring her face up

Medievarad

Lisbeth finally listened to Daivia's pleas, she sat up when the hand slowly lifted her face up. A smoft smirk was visible on her face. "Had enough?" She inquired with a soft, breathless chuckle.

egoistic

Daivia had not given a response initially. Instead gasping for air she softly brushed her palm against the captain's cheek. Finally sitting up herself, she'd part her arms before pulling the pirate woman into a tight, icy hug. Icy was the key word, as the pale woman clung against the other, lightly smiling between heavy breaths.

"That was... fun." she commented as her fingers softly brushed against the nude woman's back. "But now you owe me new clothes, captain."

Medievarad

Lisbeth was pulled into a rather cold hug, smirking softly. "Was it now?" She inquired as she pressed a soft kiss on Daivia's jawline. "'N I got some spare coats for ya," she murmured with a soft chuckle.

egoistic

"Mmmm..." the woman muttered a tad lazily now - quite obviously weary. Her fingers softly trailed across the back of the pirate, softly massaging it with cold touches. "The way you question this is... as though you didn't quite enjoy it." the pale woman exhaled a brief sneer, idly nuzzling her cheek against that of the other woman.

Sighing, as she had used the stronger-built woman as support during the hug, Daivia continued. "You wanted to sell me when you though I was normal, are the ones not ordinary not far more valuable?" she questioned the decision of the pirate.

Medievarad

The pirate queen chuckled slowly. "Enjoying it was one of the things I most certainly did," she answered.

"I ain't plannin' on sellin' ya," Lisbeth replied with a soft croon. "Yer strong. I respect that. I ain't sellin' strong people."

egoistic

The pale woman lazily pushed herself up as she softly brushed a single cheek of the red-haired woman, whilst first pecking her other cheek and then lips. Then, slowly sliding her head down the woman's body, past her chest, stomach, only to settle it upon her thigh.

"Good." Daivia lazily chirped as her skin had seemed to notably warm up. It was, of course, still somewhat colder than that of the other woman, yet it was warmer than before. Only the tips of her fingers that ran across the other thigh, tickling it, had seemed to remain colder. "I can help you in other ways than just clean your quarters." she idly murmured.

Medievarad

Lisbeth smirked slowly as Daivia went down on her. "I imagine ya can," the captain answered with a soft chuckle.

egoistic

Daivia had seemed to simply rest upon the woman's lap. Affected by some sort of residual bliss, she didn't quite care about much right now. The fact that the whole endeavor left her a tad lazy was also likely a factor. Or, perhaps, it was the dizziness from before.

"I don't mean these things." she spoke as a small smile curled upon her thin lips and she reached out for the hand of the pirate woman, aiming to lift it and place it on her head, in her hair. "It's not that I can only breathe snow." she explained.

Medievarad

Lisbeth sat up as her hand was grabbed, frowning as her hand was pulled through Daivia's hair. "What do ya mean, then, dear?"

egoistic

Watching the pirate woman's reactions, as she'd frown upon grasp of the hand, she'd let go of it, yet nonetheless remain upon the woman's lap. It was comfortable, she was not about to get up, if she had a choice to remain there. "You called me an ice wizard, no? Wouldn't it be nice to have someone like me on board, willing to help?"

Raising a hand from her position, Daivia softly brushed a finger against the woman's cheek, now that the pirate sat up. "I don't need a pay. Keep me not thirsty, fed, give me a place to sleep and I'll help you."

Medievarad

Lisbeth smirked softly. "Ya wanna stay on the Anomaly?" She inquired as an answer.

egoistic

Daivia shrugged her shoulders as her hand seemed to cup the woman's cheek. "For now. Or, at least unless you plan to kick me out and force me to sleep elsewhere." a light smirk popped up on her face again. "You seem like fun and I get bored fairly easily." she was not particularly referring to the tiny adventure of the night, it was more about the other woman's personality and how headstrong she was.