Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Death Is An Odd Friend ( Heretic King) [M]

Started by Ice, September 12, 2016, 01:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Salamon kind of grinned a little. To tell the truth no matter how bad one hurt him he would still get turned on. It was a bit of a coping skill for him.  " Well when you're usally the one who gets hurt you just learn to adapt I guess. " He said to her now. He flinched when she bit him still grinning a bit. It seemed his mistress could admit when she was wrong.

He gave a soft sigh as she pushed her tail in. As long as she just used her tail he would be okay. He did not really fancy actually doing it with her. As he stated before females were not really his thing.

Medievarad

She pushed it deeper, deeper and even deeper inside, up to painful extents. Sonneillon was as wicked as they came. Then she stopped, letting her tail expand ever so slightly inside of him. "Now.. Keep me from ripping you apart from the inside. Give me some good reasons," she purred.

Ice

It did not take Salamon long to realize that this was yet another sick way to hurt him. But as painful as it was he just kept quiet. That is until she spoke again. " well I don't know what you're wanting me to say Madame. You are my master therefore you decide my fate. I only live to serve you. No matter what you want me to do ill do it without question. " he stated to her now. He was not sure what else he could say. She had definitely made sure that he knew who was boss here. So as he said he was hers now.

Medievarad

A soft chuckle. "Not good enough," she mused with a soft hum.

Ice

Salamon sighed not sure what he should do. He moved abit as he ponders his options. " well can you at least give me an idea of what you want.  Because I have no clue." He said to her with a blink. Sometimes not being very bright made it hard to understand what others wanted from him. Of course having her tail where it was didn't help either.

Medievarad

Another soft chuckle. "Wrong," she answered with a soft smirk, the tail still expanding inside of him.

Ice

Salamon was really at a loss here. He was quite as he wondered what it was she could possibly want. Then something dawned on him. " well I am a powerful spell caster. I don't know if thats of any use. I can also cook quite well. Though you gave me this job so you probably don't care about that either. And you say you have a lot of servants so I don't think youd want a personal slave either. " he stated. He wasn't sure what she wanted so he was down to trying to name off his uses.  He really had no other choice.

He cringed as the tail got bigger. Both at the pain and the ever growing discomfort in his pants. He wondered why she was playing this sick game with him. And if he would be able to get the right answer.

Medievarad

Another soft, menacing chuckle as the tail kept growing. "Hmm.. Wrong again," she answered with a warm, cunning smile. "Come now, it isn't too difficult," she murmured with a soft smile.

Ice

Salamon frowned abit. Well if she she didn't want any of that then what else was there. He looked at her cringing as the tail got bigger. " well I would offer you sex but you pretty much told me you were not interested before . So I truly dont know what you're wanting." He told her now. The poor demon really was clueless now. Hopefully she would at least give him a hint.

Medievarad

A soft, almost tired sigh came from Sonneillon. "I'm not interest in you delivering, because you are nothing but-," she cut herself off, a soft smirk growing. She hadha no intention of giving more clues than that.

Ice

Salamon blinked as he relized what she wanted him to say. He sighed abit . " I am nothing but a worthless little shit. Or piece of filth or pathetic" he stated to her. He had heard her call him all three of those names. He just didn't know witch one to use.

Medievarad

"Good," she murmured, biting her lip. While the tail didn't grow any bigger, she started toto pull it back with jarring movements, before pushing it back forward. And soon, she had built up quite the relentless pace.

Ice

Salamon grunted as she started to move her tail. He couldn't hold back the soft sighs . It did feel quite good to him. " master can I please at least pull my pants down?" He asked softly. His pants were getting uncomfortable now. Though he expected her to tell him no.

Medievarad

"No," she answered as predicted. "You should stay there, unmoving as the man-bitch you are."

Ice

Salamon figured that would be the response. Well at least the no part. He tried his best to keep still though he seemed to have trouble doing so.  " Yes Madame" he said to her with a soft sigh. He wondered though if she did this to all her minions. If so she definitely got around alot. Though he wasn't stupid enough to bring that up . If he did he was certainly sure that she'd kill him for that. And he didn't want that at all.

Medievarad

"Good, now hold your tongue, or I'll rip it out," she snarled softly, the tail only speeding up.

And, after a short while, she repositioned herself, sitting down infront of Salamon, legs folded and just watching him.

Ice

Salamon was definitely wise enough to know when to be quite. He tried his best to hold in the soft pleasured groans as the tail moved faster. If there was one thing about the small demon it was that he had stamina. He frowned and gave a slightly confused look when she moved in front of him. Though he wasn't going to ask why she did that.

Medievarad

Sonneillon seemed to be the pinnacle of desinterest. She leaned forward to groom on her own nails, picking out some pieces of gore and blood, occasionally glancing to Salamon again.

Ice

Salamon just signed a bit. He wondered why she was doing this if she wasn't really interested in it. " Why do this if you're not interested?" He asked taking soft breaths. It probably wasn't wise to question his master. However it might be noted that normally one did this for their own pleasure as well. So he had to wonder why she did it if she wasn't enjoying it. There had to anouther reason.

Medievarad

"You are mine," she answered with a soft, menacing chuckle. "I do with you as I please."