Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bending, not breaking [PvT] [Nasrin!]

Started by Medievarad, December 24, 2016, 12:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

OOC: Tags to @Nasrin

This inn was under her standards. One might question why a draconic lorekeeper was in a roadside inn, rather than with her kin. The question would go answered by only a cold, blue gaze and a soft snarl. For Iorciar was not in the mood to answer such questions.

Nor was she in the mood to interfere in the developing situation in the bar. She didn't know the reasons leading up to it, but soon enough, several drunks were slugging at eachother.

The half dragon took a deep sigh and grabbed her cup. Don't get involved. No matter what, don't get involved. She'd get a headache from it, no doubt. Calm, just be calm and don't get involved.

She wanted to down her drink and head to her room, until one of the drunks bumped into her, making her spill the wine over her robes.

And she had no spare sets. She took a deep breath as a second brute proceeded to assualt the first one resting on her shoulder.

Alright. Fuck calm.

Her eyes lit up slightly, she rose to her feet and wrapped her arm around one's neck, pulling him down and choking him, punching the other one square in the face. The drunk slumped down to the fight and the angry half dragon looked around, snarling softly as the second one also dropped from her grip. "Alright. Who else wants some?!"

joylss

A robust portent is oft a likely affair to rouse sagacious retreat, especially when one such as this is heralded within nominal pretense. Mortar-grouted walls despised solely by the embellished fineries of unjustified welfare confines its dejected inmates within a compact lair...------ to a habitual and unsightly array of fist punching and jaw kicking.

Well, the wayfaring feet of an inane cur may subject to animalistic inclination and walk its owner through this macabre, blood-tinged door; albeit, perhaps the gods has long since forsook the glee of pyrrhic brawls and unintelligible disputes. For eventually will Nasrin' eyes glower in astound stupefaction when ultimately the fist of a woman is what that shall champion the tavern.

"I profess to speak----your knowledge of the martial arts are unlike trifling flaunts of common miscreants." words conjured through the liberty of a tongue that shall not lie, Nasrin rose to his feet, white-hood sliding backwards with a meager swing, "Should I honour your intercession of fingers to quell this foolish squabble, would you care not to tell me your name, then?"

Medievarad

A soft, annoyed click of her tongue left Iorciar as she pushed aside one of the crumped drunks away from her seat, sitting down again and setting her drink up straight. "Warden. Same where that came from," she glowered at the pair of drunks. "Their treat."

This was just an annoyance. She didn't want any further involvement.

Yet, another voice made itself present. A soft, soothing voice. With words proper enough they had no place in this pigsty of a watering hole. Cold blue eyes alternated to the owner of the voice, arching a singular eyebrow. "I thank you for the compliment," she stated with a soft sigh, starting to calm down ever so slightly. "Daneth, Iorciar. If you're concerned with titles, Lorekeeper suits."

She relaxed back into her seat. "And whom would be asking my name?"