Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Forces. (open)

Started by Gawfy, January 05, 2017, 03:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

So other worldly? Damn have i been there and done that. They did seem not to care if they died ot not, You think they where summoned? He said as the kid said he got paid to do what ever people told him to. Gawfy turned to the kid. So less of an assassin and more of a whore? He said in jest with a slight chuckle. Listen kid i havent pulled out my sword the entire time you have been coming at me, You have any idea as to why? he asked

Grgr

Clue nods in agreement to the otherworldly part.

While he's not good with summoning magic it was entirely possible, although there were multiple other ways for monster from other worlds or dimensions, to come over to this world that did not require summoning magic.

Clue keeps himself from laughing and takes a step back. He had a feeling that the mercenary was about to get pissed, jest or no jest.

WallyD

Julien puckered his lips and held his hands together, fluttering his eyes.

"I'm assuming it's because your not gay. But it's fine, I can understand why a son of a whore isn't. And I must say," He said holding his hand up and kissed his fingers tips, flinging his hand back, "Bravo at resisting my chram. Good boy."

Gawfy

Gawfy laughed as the kid said this to him. His laughter calmed down as he spoke in a now solemn tone Ive Been on dozens of battlefields and killed hundreds if not maybe thousands of people just like you kid. Cocky and arrogant, And for what a couple of coins? I guess so, but killing you wouldnt bring me any joy. Only cut your life short, so find another executioner because ive had my fill of young men. He said as he turned toward clue. We should investigate where the hell these things came from, any normal folk wouldn't have stood a chance against them.

Grgr

Clue sighs at the mercenary sexual joke. It was quite funny. Clue gets serious at Gawfy statement.

"Yes we should. Little mercenary, me and Gawfy have something to do now. I suggest you scatter now, well, that is if you don't want to came with." Clue turns back to Gawfy.

"The creatures are not from an element plane, as they didn't dissolve into their element after dieing. But that doesn't help much..." after mussing for a moment he speaks again.

"Ok, they came from that direction, so they should have their 'base' or home there. It also might be a portal, so watch where you step. Don't want to end up in another world." Clue says and waits for Gawfy's response.

WallyD

Julien interrupted, stepped inbetween the two. He didn't really care about the cats, the two can discuss this later, when he's done talking.

"I'm not little, and I never leave a job unfinished. So I'm going to keep on following you untill I kill you or something else does, either way I get paid." Julien paused looking at the two. Then he stepped back. "As you were.'

Gawfy

Gotcha, This isnt my first time dealing with otherworldly beings. He said as he started walking in the direction the cats came from. I take it this isnt your first time dealing with shit like this? He said to clue

Grgr

"Nope, I have hunted a couple of demons or two. They like to pull in people. It would be terrible if these cats are lead by an intelligent species." Clue starts to walk after Gawfy. Clue wipes of all dust and such that might have gotting on his clothing during the battle.

"Have you hunted before?" Clue ask Gawfy, and after he responds Clue turns to Julien.

"You?"

WallyD

Julien looks at the tall one, his face twisted in a 'You got to be kidding me' look.

"Look here man. I hunt quite a lot. Happen to drink twice as much, but I do hunt. Just not from things of a different world. No one had paid me to do that shit. Technically I shouldn't even be following you without getting paid double the amount. Twice over."

Gawfy

Well if these beasts are demonic we are gold, But they do not have a demonic look. Gawfy said as he kept walking with clue.im thinking the were summoned. by who i dont know. Gawfy had an idea pop into his head. Julien, Right? has Anyone else beside you been paid to kill me? He asked. Anyone looking magical?

Grgr

Clue nods slowly as he continued to walk. "That makes sense..." he mutters. He glances around, trying to catch the sight of anything near by.

"... Guys? Did you notice? There's no birds. Or bugs. Or any noise at all really... In fact- guys?" Clue spins around to find that he was alone.

"....." Clue scratches his head. "Well, Thats not cool." then he just shrugs and continues to walk, unaware that he was drawn into an illusion, made by a powerful creature with ill intentions.

WallyD

Julien shrugged at his question.

"Could be. I was pretty drunk at the time. I didn't really listen to anything but the cost. If there was another guy he wouldn't want to work with me. Magic tends to negate when it comes near me." Julien said scratching his ear then wiping it on his pants. He looked up and noticed that Clue had stopped moving, his face blank. "Whats up with the tall fella?"

Gawfy

Gawfy walked over to clue along with Julien as he spoke. Something is amiss here. He said before taking out his sword as his hairs stood up. Julien sword, Now! somthing is headed this way. He said as he started looking in all directions as entered a fighting stance

Grgr

Clue continues to walk down the path, that seemingly went on forever. His face was neutral but theses who know him would be able to tell he was pissed.

A little while ago he figured out he was stuck in an illusion, and while at that point he did not care, he got mad after he couldn't get out.

He tried killing him self, he tried to burn down the forest, he tried to go backwards. He even tried to enter the shadow dimension, which he never does. None of them worked.

Now Clue was rushing down the path trying to find the end of it, which would hopefully get him out of the illusion.

WallyD

Julien looked around, pulling out his sword. Clue was still out of it and Gawfy was already in a fighting stance. Julien looked across the grassy plains, the winds ran in between the grass, making them dance.

There was a shadow walking towards the three of them. The shape was tall but not as tall as the two men standing next to Juilen.

"Hey, right there old man. Someone is coming up." Julien said nudging Gawfy

Gawfy

Gawfy readied his blade as the being made its way over to them. Gawfy wasnt going to waste any time on semantics. Juilen cover your ears! He would shout as he took a knee and lifted up his left arm. A deep Ker-thunk could be heard as the firing pin shot out followed by a loud explosion. Smoke shot out of his arm fogging up the little area they where standing in. 

Grgr

Clue heard shouting and a boom like sound. He frowned and looked around, but he knew he was still in the illusion. Clue sighed and kept on walking. But he realised that every time he moved forward the sound got louder.

So Clue started to run in that direction with all of his might. The illusion surrounding him started to shimmer and warp.

WallyD

"Fucking hell!" Julien yelled covering his ears "What the hell was that!"  As the dust cleared out, he could see Gawfy on his knees, the figure that was coming towards them was now gone. "Did you get them?"

Gawfy

Dont know! cant see a body. He said as the pain was starting to settle. The cannon on his left arm was useful but not with out consequence. Gawfy couldnt tell if it was just dislocated or fractured but his shoulder was hurting. He did his best to hide this fact. Gawfy looked back to to clue. Julien, Check on Clue. Its likely i killed it but it could materialize again.if its otherworldly. He said as he pulled his sword back out walking to the taller grass where it was last seen.

Grgr

Clue panted as he see the path ahead start to widen. He heard people talking but it was all mutilated and he could not understand what was being said. Clue puts on another burst of speed and leaps out of the illusion. Clue grabs the closest creature to he and throws it to the ground, his hand pointed at the man's throat.

Clue glares at the man, ready to kill him, then he realizes he was on top of Julien.....

Tags: