Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Criminals Without Glory (Closed)

Started by Kowareta, January 11, 2017, 05:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kowareta

Another wave a pain hits Chiuki as she limps down and empty alley, holding her wound that was inflicted on her side. "God damn it!" She bites her lips keeping quiet as she tears out the arrow, throwing the weapon to the side.Her vision gets blury, shaking her head she forces herself to move on knowing what'all happen if she would stay out in the slums.
After a few, slowly moving minutes Chiuki finally reached her limit, just as she reached her 'home'. Curling underneath a make shift tant made out of old blankets and planks of wood. The injured girl closes her eyes and gives into her body's need of sleep.

Gawfy

Gawfy wandered into the slums looking for the bounty board near one of the degenerating bars very common in this area, needless to say he was lost. while wandering he noticed a woman limping and falling over under some blankets leaving behind a healthy trail of blood. He sighed as he followed her to her tent keeled down and asked. would you like some bandages?

Kowareta

Chiuki quickly open her eyes and looks up towards the source of the voice. Her silver eyes widen as she  sees a tall man looming over her tent . Chiuki quickly sits up up only to groan in pain and through clenched teeth and a cautious glare she says "How can I know that I can trust you?"

Gawfy

Gawfy snickered as he heard her. if i wanted to kill you or rob you i would have done so while you slept. Only a sicko would wake some one up then kill em he said as he dug out a roll of bandages and got it in his hand. I mean i could let you bleed to death but that would leave a bad taste in my mouth, now can you lay on your side so i can stop the bleeding?

Kowareta

After a quick moment Chiuki slightly nods turns onto her side and removes her hands from the wound and looks away. "W-What is your name and why are you helping me?" Chiuki asks quietly, thinking she minus well try to at least have conversation while this stranger tends to her wound.

Gawfy

Not important, but the name is gawfy. He said as he Dove in and started cleaning the wound by pouring a Gracious amount of alcohol into the wound. He then wrapped it up as best he could. This must be your first time bleeding to death, wounds like that wont close easily He said as he finished

Kowareta

Chiuki looks at the wrapped area, carefully touching it. "Yeah it is my first time almost bleeding to death" She pauses for a moment thinking of what to say next "Thank you for helping me Gawfy" she smiles shyly, avoiding eye contact.

Gawfy

No problem, He said standing up. So what did you do or who did you piss off?he asked as he leaned against the wall. Normally one would go to a church or similar place to get treatment. you however thought it would be best to let it bleed and sleep in the slums. To me that sounds like a bad idea..... unless the alternative is worse.

Kowareta

Chiuki laughs nervously and lays on her back "lets just say my line of work is not one that people would... How do I put this uhhhh accept and yes you can say that I've pissed off a lot of people, more than I can count." Chiuki moves over making enough room for Gawfy and motions for him to sit.

Gawfy

Gawfy took a seat next to her after taking his sword off of his back and laying it next to him. you know there are better hiding places than the slums right. This close gawfy got a closer look at her eyes and scar. or where you just pressed for time? He asked as his own helmet seemed to take itself off and manifest back into his armor revealing some of his many scars on his face.

Kowareta

"Pressed for time" Chiuki responded quickly, adverting her eyes from his stare and shivered a bit, uncomfortable of being looked at without her face hidden by her hood. "What a-about you, I've never seen you around here before" She cautiously asks.

Gawfy

Im a mercenary He said as he sighed. Not really one for sticking to the city and getting stabbed or shot.he said jokingly. He then watched her look away. He then pointed to the scar on the bridge of his nose. Got this one when i was twelve, no need to be ashamed of your scars

Kowareta

"Its not my scars that i'm ashamed about" she mumbles bringing her legs to her chest, looking for warmth. She suddenly changed the subject "wanna find some place warmer before it get to cold out," She looks around the tent making sure nobody is around "and some place a little safer?"

Gawfy

Gawfy then stood up Yeah, wouldnt hurt to. He then turned back to her as he heard Footsteps echoing through the slums whats your idea of safer? He said as the steps and echoes sped up and got closer

Kowareta

"Some place not around here" Chiuki hears the noise and stands up careful not to ruin the bandages. She grabs a bag and tied it around her waist and pulling her hood over her head hiding her features

Gawfy

Fair enough. He said as he followed her away from the sound of the incoming footsteps. About ten minutes of taking turns and wandering around they somehow lost the people pursuing them. Seems like they found you anyway. Gawfy said as he stopped

Kowareta

"Yeah, it was the blood trail" Chiuki sits down and leans on a wall, closing her eyes giving a tired sigh. "Today's not my day" she mumbled to herself as she felt herself falling asleep tired of the days troubling ordeals.

Gawfy

Well i seeing as how they found you napping in the last slum i wouldnt sleep here. He said as he stepped over her. Why not just kill the bastards? he asked as he sat down next to her. Seems easier that way

Kowareta

Chiuki hums before replying  "Good point, but there is no where else to go" she loosens her scarf a little  " I also cant fight back while I'm like this and I rely on my speed so I can't be slowed down, if I do I'm dead"

Gawfy

Well consider that a mercenary is sitting next to you He said as he stretched one of his legs out. Also consider that those men are getting closer. he said as the footsteps picked up again.
I dont want to pressure you into a choice though.  He said as he smirked