Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Criminals Without Glory (Closed)

Started by Kowareta, January 11, 2017, 05:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kowareta

"These idiots never give up!" She groans in frustration and stands up, unsheathing her hidden blades. "Lets just take care of this" Chiuki gets into a battle stance and waits for the men to get closer.

Gawfy

You shouldn't be fighting, we dont know how many or what they are armed with. Ignorance  of your enemy is ignorance of yourself He said as he reached at his back. With a quick fluid motion he drew his steel from under his cloak. Looks can be deceiving and there was no better example than this weapon. It vibrated with a low hum as he drew it and held it in front of him. Much too big to be a normal sword too cumbersome and too unbalanced. yet he drew it as the footsteps grew closer. 

Kowareta

"With you here I'm sure we can take them, also it's a little to late now" Chiuki frowns.The pursuers  turned the corner and stopped, looking at Chiuki and Gawfy before drawing their weapons. "There are about four guards " Chiuki murmurs to herself as she looks at their weapons . She saw bows and types of swords. "A mixture of long and short ranges attacks" deciding she could not use her hidden blades in this fight she switches to her twin swords. The guards attacked.

Sheshia

Sitting on a roof Melkwag watches the series of events like a hawk. Remembering the important bits and leaving out the not so important bits. She purrs slightly and she scracthes her ear upon hearing the guards. She looks at them watching their weapons and taking note of their clothing and armor. Humans are so weird having different clothing and weapons to the point of it being ridiculous. She thinks to herself then pads over to the guards and gets ready to spring on the one with the bow. Her stomach growls and her mouth watered. She pounces on the guard and takes him down. His eyes glow and then he exoires and she runs over to the other guard fueled by hunger and electrifyies him with a hiss.

Kowareta

Chiuki watches as the attackers fall one by one, her eyes wide as she saw a cat kill the guards. Seeing that one was about to strike she quickly deflects his sword and stabbed him in the stomach. Chiuki heard him scream in pain and dropped his sword. She dragged the sword up his chest, splitting his chest in half.

Gawfy

After seeing the men chasing the woman was the town guard he sheathed his sword onto his back and put up his fists. The first guard to Rush up to him got a swift punch into his gut. The force carrying through the gentlemen's armor as he crumbled down. This carried on until they where routed. Bodies littered the alley way along side groaning and in pain. Dont see why you had to kill them but to each his own. He then turned his attention to the other woman who appeared. He didnt say anything but he kept his gaze turned towards her with his hand on his sword. 

Sheshia

Staying quiet Melkwag watch the man the the woman, she keeps her eye on the pair and walks over to one of the guarda who were still a live the whispers, "Atleast it's fresh." She puts her paw on his chest and he gets electrocuted. A glowing orb flows from his chest and she eats it. "Thanks for giving me something fresh to eat. You have no idea how long it's been since my last few souls. Which is about three months ago." She pads towards the teo eoth her tail lashing slightly, "It's not polite to keep your weapons out to someone who just helped you."

Kowareta

Chiuki glances at Gawfy with an insure glance "How do we know you won't kill us like you killed those guards" Chiuki looks at Melkwag and tightens her hold on her sword.

Gawfy

I doubt she would want to kill us, He said  to Chiuki as he pulled his sword back out. It also is polite nice to what i imagine eat and kill people.   He said as he noticed her horns and tail. But there is also the chance she would want to, demons are a little unpredictable

Sheshia

"There we go. Good eye Mr. BigSword. But," She pauzes for a moment, "no. You see I may be a demon but I think we would be fighting by now if I did want to fight you would have been on the ground by now. And I can Find no other things to eat. Your "food" make me extremely ill to the point of nearly dying. Its not that I want to eat souls its just that I need to eat them for survival. You get the jist of survival I hope." She licks her claws and examins them, "Unless you would like to be my next meal go ahead. Attack. I still have a good bit of hunger left." Melkwag yawns showing her firey throat, "What are your names by the way?"

Kowareta

"She does have a point" Chiuki mumbles and lowers her sword but still tense. "Names Chiuki and this is Gawfy" she smiles slightly and waves a little, trying to loosen the tension. "Uuuuuhh.... Thanks for the help I g-guess" Chiuki starts to walk off and grabs Gawfy's hand. "Come on Gawfy, let's find an inn with some food I'm starving"

Gawfy

Alright boss. He said as he put his sword away. He tuned his head back to the demon behind them. I suppose one could not Say that survival is bad, Ironic is it not that the predator is lecturing the prey about survival? and with that he followed Chiuki

Kowareta

After finding a cheap inn, Chiuki was in the process of eating her dinner, she kindly bought Gawfy some and was now munching on her bread. The bartender kept giving the two a glance every now and then making Chiuki shift every so often, not liking the idea of being stared at by a stranger. She mumbles under her breath and glares daggers at her food, stabbing the meat. "He's staring again" she stares back at the bar tender who quickly adverts his gaze.

Gawfy

Maybe he fancies you, or maybe he wants to see your scar. Maybe he thinks you are going to start a fight in his tavern, Hard to say, i would go up and ask him about it if it where me. He said as he cut a slice of meat off of the steak he ordered. Your side doing any better? He said as he felt the presence of the demon girl from earlier lingering about, where exactly he couldn't say.

Kowareta

"Not my type" Chiuki responds "and my side is alright" Chiuki swallows a bit as she touches the bandages "I'm gonna attempt to change the bandages when I go to the room after my drink" she swirls her drinks around abd finishes it off then puts the dishes to the side. She leaves a spare key on the table and goes upstairs to the room.

Gawfy

Gawfy watched as she left a key for him the table. He then made another cut on his steak and placed it into his mouth. After finishing his meal he headed up to the room. He then knocks twice awaiting response

Kowareta

Chiuki was changing her bandages and cursed to herself as she cannot tie the bandages around her side tight enough. She gives up and sloppily finished applying the gauze. After getting dressed into her night clothes, a loose white shirt and some old loose pants. She hears a double knock and cracks open the door, smiling she sees Gawfy and let's him in. "You can get ready now" she lays down on one of the beds and grabs a knife, placing it under her pillows.

Gawfy

Gawfy came in and watched her crawl into her bed, He in turn stood near the end of the bed leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Ill keep watch. He said as he stood stoically. You did kill some folks today and there is no Guarantee that someone wont come in the night, and there is still that demon girl that could have followed us. 

Kowareta

"Sound like a plan" Chiuki stops and yawns before continuing "Wake me up of you need some rest or if anything is happening" Chiuki pulls the covers over her body and blows out the candle, making the room dark.

Sheshia

Oh a dark place, Melkwag thinks sarcastically. Gotta love dark rooms. Plenty of places to hide.  She was out side the inn looking for a place to sneak in. Melkwag had always wanted to sneak into a inn for some reason. She spots and window and stirs up some wind making it raddle the window along with a few banging sounds. She purrs as she watches the window raddle and jumps underneath it. When the window finally gives way she quickly jumps into the room and runs into a dark corner towards the door.