Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Criminals Without Glory (Closed)

Started by Kowareta, January 11, 2017, 05:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

Gawfy's ears perked up as he heard a window give in the room next to him. "could be the wind but i dont wanna chance it." He thought as he quietly made his way to the door and hugged the wall next to it.He raised his left arm ready to give it to anything that opened that door.

Sheshia

Yeah they are at an inn probably full of nice people who could pick out a bad meaning person hopefully and they still have him keep watch. Melkwag rolls her eyes, with a quiet hiss. She was still surprised that Gawfy had not seen her glowing star spots on her fur, not to mention her glowing red eyes in the darkness. Humans need to be more alert. She thinks. Then walks over to the bed and jumps onto it with a slight meow. "For gods sake Gawfy you need to stay more alert my fur and inside of my mouth glow! I'm actually shocked you didn't see me in this darkness!" She laughs.

Gawfy

The noise in the other room subsided as a pair of clacking boots walked past their door. He put his left arm down and turned towards the demon lifting his finger up to his mouth then pointing at Chiuki.
Inside voice, If you wanted to do us harm you wouldn't have rattled the window then jumped in.
He retorted as He leaned back up against the wall. Staring at it and not the demon he was conversing with.

Sheshia

"Finally. But in my defense I think people would have called the guards if they saw me or something like that." She makes a chuckling aound, "Now that would be bad now if you know what I do." Melkwag walks out from under the bed and jumps onto the foot of it a curls up. "I've decides I might like the two of you. So I've decided to hang around for a bit. Just to recover a bit more and to get more foos." Melkwag closes her eyes and purrs.

Gawfy

It isnt up to me if you can "hang around for a bit", Thats up Chiuki, im just here to make sure she doesnt die on me. He said as he pointed to her sleeping. So you can turn into a cat? most demons ive known opt for more... beastly things He said as he turned his head to the cat on the bed.

Sheshia

"It's how I was made. Can't do anything about that but it helps a lot. Makes me less noticeable you know." Melkwag pauses, "I have a human form but these glowing red eye in the dark doesn't help much. Neither does my mouth or fur." She points with her claw towards one of her eyes and flicks her tails towards the galazy pattern on her fur and the sparkling stars dotting it. " And don't worry she'll be fine. She's had worse from what I can tell."

Gawfy

You seem more talkative than most demons. He said as he stood unmoving. The select few other times ive talked with demons they have tired to kill me by now.

Sheshia

"I'd rather be unlike my other kin. Not all of us are like that. Besides I've heard warning from the fiery place I call home to stay careful up here. That people hunt demons for a living and the longer you survive the stronger you become. Though I can keep quiet if you want me to." She looks at Chiukiand closes her eyes in what seemed to be a cat smile.

Gawfy

Well the fiery pit was right, some people Do hunt demons for a living. He said as he Sat down against the wall. I dont mind the chatter,I take it you haven't  been up here very long? He said as he pulled his flask from his belt

Sheshia

"For demon standards, no not that long for you let's say about seventy years I have been traveling back and forth. Why do your kind hunt us and never give a second thought about it? I've always wondered that for some reason." She licks her belly watching Gawfy take out a flask.

Gawfy

Believe me, no one wants to pick up a blade a risk getting torn limb from limb by a angry demon just for money, there is always a personal stake in it. he said as he took another drink. There are not alot of people who hunt demons anymore.

Sheshia

"There should be. We've definetly increased in numbers by a lot. And it's not the good kind of increase either. Hell had been called Hell for a reason. It's gotten worse down there, so there needs to be some hunters to even the playing field for both demon and human." Melkwag watches Gawfy drink from the flask, "What are you drinking?" She lifts her head a but trying to smell the air.

Gawfy

cheap booze he said as he took another swig. Hard to convice some one to fight somthing that could eat them. He said as he held out the flask to the cat. dont know if you can drink any but you are welcome to it.

Sheshia

Melkwag jumps off and bed and walk over to the flask. "Never had any but wouldn't hurt to try." She looks at the flask and tips it over with her paw a bit and a trickle came out then she straightens the flask again. Melwag ceouxhes down and laps it up. She finishes up the small puddle and licks her jaws, "That's a peculiar taste Gawfu but sort of good."

Gawfy

Its an acquired taste. He said with a hint of melancholy as he  hung his head down now staring at the floor. You should get some sleep. He said to the cat

Sheshia

"Sleep?" Melkwag tilts her head. Most of her energy came from souls and it lasted a while. Sonce the souls she ate kept her going she didn't sleep much at all tough only on the rare occasions in her life which she had no choice. "Nah you sleep. You obviously need it "

Wycliff

A shadow in the room sits still, concealed amongst its own. What is that cat demon planning? Attack them while they sleep, maybe? They did put up a good fight against those guards.... Aven ponders to himself, keeping a strict watch on the demon's movements, waiting for any sign of hostility. He'd been tailing the demon ever since the brawl in the alleyway, hoping to limit it's feasting to the souls it'd already gorged on. The hapless Shadow Mage sighs to himself. Going out of my way to help even a local criminal in need... I should really start drawing the line somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gawfy

I havent got a decent nights sleep in three years, i think one more night up will be fine. He said as he cocked his head back up. Besides some one could still barge in

Sheshia

"Nah. I'm a demon and if somebody did barge in I'll shock them. So dont worry. Everything would be fine." Melkwag purrs, "Then you'll definetly wake up Gawfy."

Wycliff

Aven puzzles over the demon. Perhaps it's contracted? Could it be attempting to use these two, or simply having fun? Regardless, I can't stay here forever, it's bound to notice me if it uses lightning. He slowly makes his way along the wall's shadow, inching toward the window, causing the darkness in that area to shift unnaturally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk