Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Needs Employment and/or Friends

Started by Zero, March 07, 2017, 08:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Noelle Dupont has just found herself without employment after living a rather cushy life. She'll be needing work.

Also, the family she used to serve likely had other servants. Maybe there's potential for a childhood friendship background between her and one of your characters?

I'm totally open to other plot ideas as well. Maybe she'll have to find an entirely new place in the world and learn how to live a different life altogether!

DragonSong

Hey!

I could potentially throw one of the Teiryn siblings at her in a flashback sort of thing, if that appeals to you? If Cara lived near her noble family I could see them being friends ^.^

Ooooor maybe she could get sucked into the family drama??

Zero

Well the girls could have a background as being sorta friends when they were younger? If they were young enough I'm sure Noelle would even have at least met Cara's brothers as well - although I doubt they'd have been much interested in playing with the girls. lol

I'm not sure how Noelle would be dragged into the family drama, but we shall see!

More ideas from more people still welcome.

DragonSong

That sounds fun! And completely true, haha- Aiden and Liam probably wouldn't have paid them much mind.

If they were friends when they were younger, I could see Noelle going to Cara for help when she gets kicked out maybe?

Zero

Maybe, but she would feel terrible about asking for help. Noelle would want to repay any help given, and would insist that it was just until she figured something out.

DragonSong

I mean, that would work. I could maybe see her staying with Cara to get her feet under her and then maybe all the crazy drama starts to go down?

But I don't wanna monopolize your plots! I'll back off for a bit, let ya shop around ^.^