Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Criminals Without Glory (Closed)

Started by Kowareta, January 11, 2017, 05:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Melkwag just sat and watched with her ears flat a bit. The sudden fall of the bridge did startle her. Maybe they should have let gawfy take off his huge sword first before trying to cross the bridge. The thought ran through her mind the she shook her head.

Wycliff

Aven glances down with a whistle. "Got yourself into a serious mess, here: don't worry, I've got you." He gestures with his left hand, and tendrils of shadow branch out down to Gawfy, wrapping around his arms and waist and lifting him up to safety with ease. Aven chuckles. "It was a rickety bridge, you probably should have seen that much coming."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kowareta

Chiuki gives a smiles towards Avenue as a thank you then looks towards Gawfy. "Why do you wear stuff that heavy?" She asks her friend as she checks him for any injuries just to be safe.

Sheshia

Melkwag glares at Chi. "He's fine you idiot. If he was not he would be down drowning in the river. Though I agree with this idiot." Melkwag sighs, "Does that armor get in the way sometimes or becomes a burden?"

Gawfy

Gawfy re-ignited his torch upon touching the ground. Head hurts but it will go away in time. He said as he put one of his hands up to his helmet. The armor is cumbersome, but it beats the hell outta being slashed and stabbed. he said as he started on the trail again. We will come out of the City soon. Id like to get alittle farther out before we rest

Sheshia

"Thank the gods!" Melkwag meows and runs ahead with her tail held high. For once she was itching to ne out of jer cat form and in her human form. "So who would want a nice warm mouse or rabbit stew when we get out of this hell hole?" She purrs, she did not know a thing about human food but she liked rabbit stew a lot.