Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When Noodles Clash With Kat's [PM to join, Post volling, 15+]

Started by Grgr, April 10, 2017, 04:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grgr

Katy, or Kat as her friends like to call her, leaps off of the building. The man's guards where after her, and they were fast too. With anger filled cries and shouts for her death the guards leaped off after her. She had killed their young master, and they were out for revenge.

Kat turns sharply and runs down an alleyway. She rips off her dress and throws it into an open window, and now she looked like she belongs in the red-light district because of her clothing. It was short and skimpy, a skirt that was probably 3 or 4 sizes too small and a shirt that barely covered anything. Kat tosses her mask into another open window and runs out of the alleyway.

Kat turns and runs forwards, and glances behind her. These guards were going to be impossible to run from she decides. She looks forward in time to see a boy around the age of 15 standing with his back to her. She could not stop in time and with a loud 'Oof' she slams into him. They go tumbling into what seems like a kitchen in a carriage.

Kat gets a flash of brilliance and flips over the boy. "Hello sexy..." Kat purrs and lifts the boys chin up, forcing them to meet eyes, pushing her boobs into the boys chest. Now that she was up close, she realized the boy was girlish looking, which she found cute. "I didn't know you were so feisty. All you had to do was ask and I would have climbed in." She says. One of the guards reach the carriage and looks in.

"Excuse me? I only work one at a time, if you want a ride, wait in line." Kat says and wiggles her eyebrows suggestively. The guard tsks and flips the carriage 'door' shut. It was a large strip of bright fabric, but it was serving as the door. Kat turns back to the boy.

"Where were we?" She asks with a smile leaning closer to the girlish boy.

WallyD

Neppie blinked. She didn't know that she would get into a situation like this in the big city, it was strange. Neppie was working at her Noodle Cart, wiping the counter down, about to close for the night when this lady leaped on top of her. Neppie smiled, still pinned by the lady.

"Thanks, but I'm good."Neppie said, trying to wiggle her way out from underneath the large woman. "Hey! I bet you came to try my noodles! They're really good, best in all the world." Neppie reached up grabbing a bowl of noodles and showed the lady, her grin wide.

Grgr

Kat freezes and the boy, ehm girls, voice. Kat rolled with it and listens outside. There where still guards out there.

"You hired me to eat noodles?" Katy puts disbelief in her voice, and even raised an eyebrow at the bo- girl. Kat takes the bowl with one hand, with the other hand she puts on the girl's lips and listens out side. Kat leans in close to the girl.

"Shhh..." Kat says seductively while staring into the girl's eyes.

"I'm being chased by some guards, I need some help." she mutters quietly to the girl. Kat leans away, her finger sliding down the girl's lips, until it falls off. Kat looks down at the bowl of noodles, and after thinking about it she starts to eat.

Kat was shocked, this was some of the best noodles she had ever eaten.

"Mmm... You made this?" she asks the girl.

WallyD

Neppie was all ears when the woman spoke of being chased but then she did that! Neppie's face turned sour and she wiped her mouth, then stuck out her tongue. She quickly stuck it back in when the woman spoke.

"Yeah! It takes about 24 hours to make the bowl you have. It's called the Lonely Lotis. Not my favorite, no. I like spicy stuff!" Neppie said, standing up.

Grgr

"It's good." Kat says with a nod. Kat found the girl's reaction to be funny, and she smiled. Kat started to think and she come up with a great idea.

"Tell you what. I travel with a group for friends. But none of us can cook. We have a lot of money and we can pay your salary, but we need a cook. And you're perfect. We don't travel with guys, but we're good fighters, and can protect you and your donkey. It's dangerous for someone like yourself to be out alone. And us girls should stick together. Pretty please?" Kat begs, fluttering her eyes.

The guards were gone, and Kat did not need this girl to hide anymore, but come on, her and her friends can burn water for the high gods sake! They also travel a lot, and sometimes they spend a lot of time away from other towns, which means they would need to cook! This girl was a perfect opportunity for her and her crew.

WallyD

Neppie squealed. She opened her mouth to say yes and paused. She quickly tried to look serious.

"I know how to fight." She said, crossing her arms. "But just in case I say yes, how much will I get paid?"

Neppie didn't want to have a minimum wage, especially with the noodles she makes. She was currently poor, so she did need money to keep her business working.

Grgr

Kat thinks for a moment, she wasn't sure how much the girls noodles costed, but they were good. Maybe 80 gold? She was not sure as she doesn't handle the money for the most part. She just gets a sack of gold each day and she returns the rest at the end of the day.

"Hmm, how about 50 gold?" Kat says with a tilt of her head.

WallyD

Neppie nodded, thrusting out her hand.

"Deal!" She said, "Can we go now i can pack quickly, i was closing up anyways. Oh! I'm Neppie by the way, Master of the Noodles!. Say, how old are you anyways?"

Neppie said this all in one breath, her  face never changing from a smile.

Grgr

Kat laughs and shakes the girl's hand.

"Woah, one question at a time! Yes we can go now, and I'm 26. My name is Katy, you can call me Kat. I'm going to call you Noodles." Kat was laughing and she stood up. "Let's see how fast you can pack." Kat says and gets out of the carriage.

WallyD

"Wow, you are a lot younger than you look!" Neppie said, as the woman went outside. She didn't mind the nickname that Kat gave her. She kinda liked it, matched her well. As soon as Kat stepped out of the cart, Neppie went to work.

She grabbed a rag and a hand towel, wiping down the counter. She tossed them both into a basket and reached over the side, lifting the stools. They collapsed and she laid them against the wall, tying them to place. She then closed all open doors, hitting all the locks so they spun closed. Neppie then leaped outside of the cart, grabbing the platform and lifted it up, when it hit the top of the cart, the clasp fell, locking it in place. Neppie jumped, turning around and flung her arms out.

"Tada! Let me hook up Lenny then we'll go." She said, turning back around and ran to do so.

Grgr

Kat chokes at Noodles statement and frown as she touches her face. Nope it's still the same. She then looks down to her boobs. Nope they don't sag, though they are a lot larger than when she was 15. Old? She does not look old. Kat storts but soon it disappears when Noodles finishes.

"Alright, lets go then." Kat says as Noodles hooks up her donkey, Lenny. She starts to walk towards the outer gate, where her crew had set up their caravan.

WallyD

Neppie followed Kat out of the market district and into the Rest Area. Everyone called it that, it was basically where everyone who didn't have a house or had a a carriage or something and couldn't go to an inn stay. Soon Kat stopped in front of a little camp...

Grgr

The little camp have 8 carriages, and despite the size, it was created a lot more noise than the ones around it. (OOC: No! Get your dirty minds out of the gutters!)

Two girls, both wearing rather skimpy clothing stood there yelling at each other. Both where extremely pleasing to the eye.

"You hoe! You ate my pie!"

"Slut! I did not!"

"Oh, yes you Did!"

"No I didn't!

"YEs you did"

"No I didn't!"

"Stop lying you fXck up!"

"Shut Up you whore!"

"FXck off you bitch!"

"Fuck your daddy!"

"Screw your mommy!"

"Daddy's whore!"

"Mommys bitch!"

Eta, eta...

Kat ignores the fighting and walks up to one of the carriages. She knocks on the wood and the door opens up.

"What the hell do you want?" Another extremely beautiful women appears.

"I brought us a cook." Kat responds.

"Ugg, remember lats time you brought us a cook, it ended up in a beast belly poor thing..." The woman responds.

"Just come and look." Kat says with a smile on her face.

The woman sighs and gets out of the carriage. And looks at the little girl right in the face.

"Mmm.... Good, good. Right level of cuteness... Perfect size.... Good good.... I assume you discussed payment?" and Kat nods. "And you tried the food?" the woman asks.

"Yup." Kat responds.

"Good..." The woman nods and then holds out her hand to the girl. "Hello, my name is Madame Farstay. What is yours?" Madame Farstay asks Noodle. The yelling match between the girls still going on.

WallyD

Neppie looked around, she liked the noise. She immediately wanted to talk to everyone, but she didn't like the way some of them looked at her. When the other woman, Madame Farstay, came out Neppie watched her closely.

"Im Master Neppie, Master of the Noddle." She said pointing to her cart. I have a bowl of you want to try it!" Neppie didn't wait for an answer. She proped open the counter and dive inside, looking for her left over noodles, she jumped back out and gave it to Madame Farstay. "Try it! It's the best in all the world!"

Grgr

Madame Farstay chuckles and takes the bowl of noodles. She tries it, but her facial expression does not change.

"Hmm... You can make this everyday?" She asks the girl.

WallyD

Neppie nodded, her hair shaking up and down.

"Yeah! All the time!"

Grgr

"Your hired. GIRLS! COME ON OUT! WE HAVE A NEW ROOMMATE!" Madame Farstay nods then yells at the carriages. Immediately girls start pouring out of the carriages. They were wearing all sorts of clothing, dresses, pants, skirts, one was almost butt naked, while others were dressed in armor.

"Meet your new roommate. Master Neppie, Master of the Noddle." Madame Farstay introduces them to Noodle.

"Call her Noodle." Kat butts in. Madame Farstay nods.

"Noodle, meet Raid-" Raid nodes to Noodle. She was wearing full plate mail, minus the helmet. She had red hair and blue eyes. She was 6'5" and looked extremely muscular. She was probably and orc, or at least half orc.

"-Christine-"  Christine waves, she was the one who was almost butt naked. only wearing a blanket, and not covering much with it. She had brown hair, cut short. She was only 5 feet tall. The blanket was made out of silk.

"-Wilma-" Wilma was wearing a pretty red dress, and she was carrying a wine glass, almost empty. She raises her cup in greeting. The wine was a red wine, quite expensive. She was 5'6". Her hair was green and she had pointed ears, she was an elf.

"-Grey-" Grey was one of the woman fighting in the beginning. She had some pie jelly on her upper lip, and she gave Noodle a playful smile. She was also almost naked, but she at least had shorts on. She was 5"4', had blue hair, she had multi colored eyes, that made you get lost in them. She was a Fae.

"-Hella-" Hella was the other woman who was fighting, and looked a little grumpy, but she nodded to Noodle. She was 5"8', had black hair, and violet eyes.

"-Yella-" Yella was a small girl, smaller than Noodle, but she looked a little mean. She was almost glaring at Noodle, but when Madame Farstay said her name, she smiled, though not a big one, to Noodle. She was 4"2', had pink hair, and red eyes. Peeking out of her hair were small horns.

"-Missy-" Missy looked absolutely drunk, she had two beer bottles in each hand and when it was her turn she gave one to Noodle, after taking a sip from it. Missy had brown hair and eyes. She was 5"2'.

"-Pray-" Pray actually look sort of like a nun, minus the fact that her top was missing. She gave a small nod to Noodle. Pray had white eyes, and black hair. She was 5"5'

"-Dorsey-" Dorsey was dressed like a male butler, but that just seems to show off her boobs more. When her name was said, she bowed to Noodle. She was 5"7' and hand silver hair. Her eyes and upside down stars as pupils, they were blood red.

"-Tilt-" Tilt had fiery red hair, and her cloths was sloppy put on. She gives a quick wave to Noodle. She was 5"3'. Blue eyes.

"-Quill-" Quill had a book in her hand, and she was the only one, besides Dorsey, Feather, and Raid, who was dressed properly. She had blond hair and blue eyes. She was 5"6'.

"-Feather-" Feather wore leather armor and had a sword at her side. She nods curtly in  greeting. She had orange hair and grey eyes. She was 5"2'.

"-and Tone." Tone looked bored and seemed to be playing with magic. Colorful blocks where floating up in the air and Tone was manipulating them. Tone didn't greet Noodle right away, she kept on fiddling with the blocks. She stops takes a deep breath, and she seemed to pull the blocks into existent. They took form and became a flower boutique. She smiled and gives it to Noodle with a smile. Tone hand rainbow colored hair, every strand seemed to be a different color, and every few seconds her skin's tone color changed. Her eyes were bright blue, yellow, pink, and red.

(OOC: I think I'll make a guild later. Something like Madame Farstay's girls... or maybe something else. The guild can have men, but some of the girls really dislike men, and that would hinder the flow between those characters.)

WallyD

[OOC: That sounds awesome! Make Neppie the Official Cook!]

Neppie greeted each one, she took the flowers from Tone, declined the beer, pointed at the jam on Grey's lips, and so on. Each one was of interesting character, though Neppie wasn't really sure what all of them did. They were all dressed... colorfully, and she couldn't really make out what they all did.

"I hope you don't mind me asking. But what is it that all of you do?"

Grgr

Madame Farstay laughs and starts to explain what everyone does.

"Well honey. When a man and a woman, or a woman and a woman really love each the go to bed with each other and stay up all night bumping hips. Sometimes said men or women, don't have someone they really love, so they come to us, and we bump hips. That and we're mercenaries for hire."

"Kat is our assassin, Raid is our tank, Christine is one of our hip bumpers, Wilma is another one of our assassins, Grey is our illusionist, Yella is one of our demons, Hella is another hip bumper, Missy is our drunk, Pray is our resident priest and healer. Dorsey is our other demon, Tilt is our thief, Quill is our archivist, Feather is our other guard, Tone is our resident mage. I am the ringleader of this, and the best hip bummper around. Technically we're all hip bumpers, but those are our primary roles. Most of us can cast some magic and we can all defend our selves. And now your our cook, but you don't have to be a hip bummper if you don't want to.... I guess...." Then she laughs.

WallyD

Neppie wrinkled her nose and shook her head.

"No, I am not intrested in doing 'hip bumpping'. And I'm not a kid. I'm probably older than most of the girls here." She said, waving her hand around. Neppie slowly started to have second thoughts, but quickly wiped them away from her mind. She needed money so this shouldn't be too bad.

Tags: