Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An Average Morning (Blink, PM to join)

Started by Eckhart_Von_Musel, April 21, 2017, 08:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Aahva gave his friend a coy smile. "Oh? Beating him up was never part of the plan you dipshit! I'm glad you did though, he deserved it." Aahva grinned as he payed the man for the sandals. There was still more than enough left over for the two to get lunch from one of the stalls, so after Kita slipped the new shoes on her feet he motioned for her to follow him. "C'mon dummy, let's go get some fucking crabs legs!"

Five minutes later, Aahva had a bucket of king crab legs in his arms. "Aww yeah, today is a good day. Crab legs just make everything better, y'know?" He looked at Kita and heard her stomach growl. He offered her the bucket. "You want some of mine? Or do you want something else?"

Blink

Walking just a few steps behind Aahva she was giggling to herself. Never had she seen someone so happy as they carried a bucket of crab. It was seriously so adorable the way he was smiling from ear to ear over it.

"Oh no thank you" she pushed away the bucket, her eyes having been peaking at something from the moment the wondrous fruits came into view. It was like an arrow finding its target as Ankita made her way towards the food stand, immediately picking up a sliced and grilled papaya kabob with bits of crab and fish between the slices.

Feeling greedy she picked up a second, one kabob in each hand before turning her gaze towards Aahva.

"Plleeaassee..."

Her eyes were pleading with him to buy them for her. She even did something completely out of character and pouted her lip a bit, like a child begging a parent for a new toy.

"If you do I wont throw anything rotten at you for at least two whole days!"

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Following his friend to the food stand, Aahva rolled his eyes. "Oh gosh, how can I refuse when you're making that face at me?" he said, voice dripping with sarcasm. Still, he payed for her kabobs. Jinta's purse was still half full, and Aahva hadn't even touched the fisherman's money yet. "I need to hide this when I get home, if mom and dad found it they'd be pissed." Walking over to a large palm tree and sitting under it, he motioned for Kita to sit next to him. "WEll, if they weren't too busy arguing to care."

It was at this time Aahva noticed that Kita's first kabob was already half gone. He stuck out his tongue at her. "Ugh, I don't know how you can stomach that stuff Kita. It's way too sweet." As he broke his first crab leg in half and began to take the meat out, Aahva grinned. "So, have you heard about the new ferry system they're gunna build?" Shoving the crab meat in his mouth, he continued with his mouth full. "I heard that the Maharani wants to increase tourism or something- as if we need any fucking foreigners here." He swallowed, then began on another leg. "Whatever, she's a tard. You hear anything interesting recently?"

Blink

She would have jumped up and down with joy right there at Aahva agreeing to pay for the papaya kabobs if not for the fact she was already pulling a piece off with her lips. Nothing got her more excited than the sweet and soft pulp of the ripened fruit. She was so distracted by them in fact she didn't even notice the merchant yelling behind them as they walked away... apparently a hungry bird had flown into his stand and begun snatching the seafood.

The face Aahva made when he stuck his tongue out at her made her blush,only to realize how much of a fatty she must look to him right now (even if he was carrying an ENTIRE pail of crab legs). Taking a seat under the tree next to him she continued to pick apart the second kabob, having already finished the other one before they even got there. Aahva was going on about the news of a new ferry system brought on by the new Maharani while all she cared about was sticking as much Papaya in her mouth as possible.

"I kind of like the foreigners..." she stated before plopping the last bit of the kabob in her mouth, discarding the stick beside her. "They don't see me like our people do." Her tone fell flat at the statement, even though she didn't intend for it to. There was real truth in her statement though as foreigners weren't really familiar with the stigma of a red headed child.

Kita had no other news to share, as she was really kept out of the loop when it came to matters of their country. Instead she pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, staring off at the ocean in the distance. "You know Aahva... I heard that there are places that like people like me."

"One day I am going to leave Thanatos and go there." Her tone then turned playful as she looked over at him, no doubt breaking apart more crab. "But that won't be until I am done here ruining your miserable life." Ankita then nudged his side with one of her elbows as she began to laugh.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Aahva began to laugh. "Pfffft, my life was already miserable without you in it!" Smiling, he nudged her back. "Hey, tell me when you leave, I'll come with you." Aahva swallowed his crab apprehensively as he thought about what his parents told him last night. "How do I tell her this?"

"Sooooo..." he began nervously. "Last night I found out I'm betrothed. I've never even met the bitch, she's all the way over on Inno" Aahva smiled at his friend and laughed halfheartedly. "I bet she's a whore too. Probably takes ten dicks up the ass every night!"

"Please don't hit me."

Blink

At first Kita was overjoyed to hear that Aahva wanted to come with her on her future endeavor. However, the lighthearted conversation suddenly fell flat as Aahva told her about his new 'betrothed'.

Ankita wasn't quite sure how to respond to this. I mean, she knew it was going to happen eventually but not so soon. If Aahva moved to Inno she would never see him again, and worse she would be alone. The same could be said if his new betrothed moved here to Kelei as Aahva would not have the time to hang out with her anymore.

She wanted to cry... she wanted to scream... but yet she kept it all bottled up inside. Instead she said nothing for a few minutes, only half ass smiling at his joke about the unknown girl. She continued staring at the ocean ahead, her expression unreadable as she did her best to sort through her thoughts.

This feeling.. it was as if her heart was in her stomach and she hated it. The reality of growing up and moving on with life was hitting sooner than expected and she hated it. "That's nice" she finally muttered as she stood up, brushing some dirt from her legs before straightening her shirt.

Kita then took a few steps away from Aahva, crossing her arms over her chest as she continued to stare at the endless waters in front of her. "The disgraced girl with red hair hit with the worst news in all of Thanatos... makes sense." If bad luck had ever hit her it was nothing compared to what she was dealing with now.

Looking over her shoulder back at him she put on a fake smile. "I don't know who has worse luck right now..... Me or you?" She then halfheartedly laughed before turning away again, the smile gone the moment he couldn't see her face.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Aahva frowned. "Hey asshole, don't give me that 'woe is me, I'm so unfortunate' garbage. I hate this just as much as you do." He shifted his eyes towards the ocean- anything to keep him from looking his best friend in the eyes right now. "That's... That's why I need your help Kita!" He put on a smile- though even he was unsure if it was sincere or not. "The wedding is in three years, so that gives us plenty of time to ruin that stupid cuntwad's life!"

Deep inside, Aahva wanted a hug. The betrothal wasn't fair- Aahva knew from experience what happened when a husband and wife didn't get along. But to show weakness in front of Kita like that would be embarrassing, so instead Aahva spit on his hand and outstretched it. "Let's fucking ruin her, then maybe she'll try to talk her parents out of the marriage! Whaddya say?"

Blink

Kita merely rolled her eyes. This was no 'woe is me' act... it was her life. What she didn't understand though was why he was asking her for help. She knew that no matter what the two could conjure up that once a matchmaker had made a match... it may as well have been carved in stone.

Finally turning her head towards him she saw him spit in his hand. "That is disgusting" she said as she stared at his now outstretched palm. She would let him hold it there for a few seconds before finally spitting in her own, practically gagging at the thought of it.

"This is so gross" she mumbled when as she finally took his hand, shaking it not even sure if she could even back the deal they had just struck. After it was all said and done Kita moved her hand and wiped it on her shorts as she acted like Aahva's spit was poison itself.

"Three years to ruin this bitches life then? If not... we run" her statement was flat, her tone serious.

Tags: