Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yo

Started by Anonymous, February 28, 2006, 08:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yo. I'm new, but I do a lotta RPing, so...um...

glad to be here! 8)

Anonymous

Welcome, welcome! Please, do come sit done.

*ties Cavalier to a chair, and writes "Property of ZMW" on his forehead*

You're not getting this one Emoosts! Quickly! Deploy the flying attack porcupines!

Don't worry, this is normal. By the way, how do you taste?

Anonymous

PSSHT. Wally, you wont win.

WHY? Because...

1. Guys NEVER win.
2. Children and females always win.
3. Once you go to sleep, it's all over for you, Wally....

*uses armor and shields, dodges porcupines and scribbles all over RC her various nicknames and PROPERTY OF EMOOSTS*

AHAHAHAHA.

*grabs bazooka* DAMN YOU PORCUPINES...! *although aims at Wally*

Welcome, my Newest addition to my harem! =D

... I've claimed ALOTTA people. *shoots at Wally*

Anonymous

Welcome!

*Feels left out and uncomfortable. Shuffles feet. Looks around. Stares at feet. Cleans nails. DODGES PORCUPINES!!*

Aghhh! *Has been playing Impossible Creatures so sic her Quill Lions on them!*

Anonymous

/stands far outside the mayhem with a megaphone  (quills and such are bad for my skin...  *adjusts his glasses*)

hey yo, new feller/femmer(? wow that sounds odd)  fear not the slings and arrows of... whatever... flies around here... yeah

the only thing aimed at you will be the forks

Anonymous

O_o

...I feel wanted...

Rhindeer

XD Wanted is an understatement. They vant jour bwoood! >:D

*ahem*

Welcome, welcome, and, uh... *absently picks porcupine quills out of her head* don't mind the mess! Cleanup crews stop by every Wednesday after 7 PM!

...And...dude...I realized I'm a big dork. Someone, please tell me I wasn't the only one wondering what happened to the 29th of February. >.> <.<
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

LOL, On the 28th of February I thought it was the 11th of February. So, don't ask me!

*chews on Rhi's shoulder*

EVERYONE IS WANTED BY EMOOSTS.

*collects people for her harem*

Anonymous

No Rhi, you're not the only one (but I won't admit it in a court of law <.< >.>)
Then I thought that 2004 was a leap year, so must be 2008. But all year I thought we'd have a 29th of feb...

Anonymous

Anonymous

Lmao. It's a co-ed harem! XD

.... I just like to claim people... >>

Rhi... You know what I think? I think I should just put a huge claimage on SotE, and thus everyone would be in my harem. It'd be so much easier, considering nearly EVERYONE will wind up in my harem sooner or later.

I WILL rule the earth.

WOMEN will be the dominant gender.

There WILL BE male prostitutes.

And we will have TEST TUBE babies.