Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Let's WAAAGH!

Started by Elector Count of WAAAGH!, May 06, 2017, 08:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

I put up a couple of new characters in the last couple of days, anyone intreasted in rping? I'm up for almost anything.

I've got a dwarven ranger, an orc and goblin adventurer, a hangman, and a veteran mercenary.

Valtxr

Depending on how the events of True Evil play out, I might have something for Volkhard with one of my characters. Said character will be on the lookout for a mercenary/sellsword type for an illegal and clandestine (and possibly ethically challenging) job in Reajh.

Again, though, I'll have to see how the thread plays out. It feels like it's entering the last act, but still, could be a week or two before it's properly finished.

No need to wait if you don't want to, especially since the job may or may not happen. Just throwing out a possibility for ya.

Also, props for the Darkest Dungeons picture for Volkhard  :D. Now I feel like making a squad of my characters in XCOM 2. And then watch in horror as they all die miserably 'cause of my tactical errors.

Wrathwyrm

I've a feeling that my goblin - Gary Blight - might enjoy the anttics of your greenish twosome, and that they would be friendly enough with him, seeing as how he is the Robin Hood and Dennis Moore of the goblin world, hero to The Goblin Way. (He even says "Stand and Deliver!".)

Gary would also like Otto, as he is a supernatural sympathizer and hater of Connlaoth's laws.  However, I think that my other Connlaothian - Sano Alistair - might want this guy on the line-up when he goes to fight a deadly vampire. (It's a developing plotty thing.)

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

@Valtxr, well we see what kind of mercenary work you have for Volkhard. Keep in mind, he only works for those that have a good cause, or at the least a reasonable cause.

@Wrathwyrm, think me orc and goblin won't mind a good rumping, but keep in mind they are a bit idiotic, in a hilarious fashion anyways. The thing about Otto though, it's not that he hates Connolaoth, he's out for justice. Magic or no, do somthing terrible with no remorse, you answer to the hangman.

Valtxr

@Umgrim, the Longbeard The job will certainly seem that way in the beginning, that's for sure. My character won't know what to expect either at the start. Of course, I can't resist slowly twisting the morality knobs from tolerable to unbearable. I enjoy murky ethical quandaries with no good solution too much :D

That is, of course, if the job comes to fruition. I'll hit you up again with more concrete details if it does. Let you decide if the initial conditions of the job are something Volkhard would accept.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

We'll see, yeah, just hit me up when your ready.