Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Green and Red (Trinity)

Started by CyclicalCycal, May 14, 2017, 08:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Eve looked at Psaya, her face scrutinising at how Psaya sounded tired and looked disorientated.

"No! I don't know why but you still don't sound good! Sleep for bit more," Eve reasoned with the still disorientated girl.

Eve decided to try and pull the other girl back down to the soft grassy bed that Eve didn't notice before.

"You walked longer than me and I am still tired, rest is what you need," Eve comforted the protesting older girl, "Your father isn't going to leave, he can wait."

CyclicalCycal

"No. You're gonna grow corrupted and rotten. It wont be good. We need to move..." She got out, as she was suddenly pulled down, hitting the ground with a soft 'thump'. She grumbled in annoyance, but evidently Cara was far too tired to do any thing about this.

So, instead, she did the thing that most children did when faced with something they disliked and couldn't stop. She complained. "L-let me go...we gotta move..." She whined.

Trinity

"And we will, I am still the same girl that you found. I am not getting corrupted at all!" Eve comforted the protesting girl.

Shaking my head at her stubbornness, Eve placed her body on top of the other girl, head on her chest and facing the sky.

"Sleep Psaya, I am not going anywhere and neither will your father,"Eve told the other girl, grabbing her hand and putting it on her own chest. Slowly, Eve's tiredness returns as she closes her eyes and enter the calm slumber, still holding Psaya's hand...

CyclicalCycal

Cara did not do as Eve asked, for she while she was tired, she was also worried. As Eve seemed to slip into sleep nearly instantly, Cara took it upon herself to watch and wait. Perhaps in nervousness.

She sat up, moving to push Psaya away and onto the ground. Then, she would begin to puppet some plants from the ground, roots mostly. After she had done this act, so simple to her mind, she sat down and quietly watched, a groggy mood hanging over her.

Trinity

However, one thing didn't want Psaya to be alone that night...

Popping from the shadows behind Psaya, Spellie sat down harmlessly and decided to talk to the girl facing away from her.

"Is something wrong...little lamb?" Spellie spoke in his deep voice but with a touch of a soft tine as well.

CyclicalCycal

Cara blinked. She slowly looked to the demon, narrowing her eyes. "G-go away! Stupid demon. You'll be dead soon and I wont have to speak to you." She threatened, angrily. She then focused on the plants she was puppeting. No longer were they mere puppets or mere entertainment, they began to thicken and grow in a caustic manner. She was making a weapon.

Trinity

"Sigh...Do you even know what would happen if we were to seperate from Eve, little Lamb?" Spellie stated, not blinding an eye at the creation of weapons from nature.

"Tell me, do you care about Eve like she cares about you?...She never had a sibling and cares for you...wanting you to sleep, yet you hurt your body to stay awake when we demons keep you both safe at night." Spellie spoke honestly.

The night is high and the moon is shining down on then as the demon and nature's controller sat together.

CyclicalCycal

"I'm not listening!" Cara responded, as he began to speak, covering her long ears with her hands. She simply stared and stared as nature twisted, being turned to a virulent and hateful purpose. As the moonlight pierced the trees, dancing upon Cara's skin, it gave her a near otherworldly appearance.

Tags: