Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Searching for a purpose [open] [possible M]

Started by Trinity, May 16, 2017, 10:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Cradling her left bleeding arm into her chest, Cry, also known as Cryosis limped on the snow covered path towards a frozen tree. Droplets of blood fell from the arm whenever she walked and tainting the white snow. Leaning beside the tree, she slowly drops down to the soft snowy grounds.

The sounds of her huffing due to her tiredness, gasps to gulp large amounts of oxygen  and whimpering of pain can be heard throughout the silence.

Cry laid in the spot next to the trees, eyes drooping but before she did. She used the last of her strength to cover her body in ice, making it look like an ice crystal with a body sleeping in it to outsiders. That was her action beforoe falling asleep, next to the frozen tree, under the light snowfall and dark skies and in a crystal of ice.

What is my purpose for living?...

Chenquey

Well this sucked. The tundra was easily at below freezing temperature, but the winds that were blowing were even colder. And across the wide open tundra, a solitary figure took long purposeful strides, leaving a a set of tracks that was quickly blown away by the howling winds. Hours passed as night slowly shifted to day.

The figure in question was extremely warmly dressed, bundled up tightly. The only thing that showed was his dark blue eyes. He passed by the occasional tree, and as he passed one in particular, he looked at the ground, and noticed a trail of blood leading up to another tree with a person sized ice crystal next to it. The figure walked up to the ice and brushed off a thin layer of snow that had accumulated on the crystal.

Inside was a girl, frozen into a sleeping position. He puzzled at how she might have gotten entombed within ice, but it looked like she was injured, and the man removed his gloves, and placed a hand on the crystal. A stream of warm water began to flow over the ice, with the intent of thawing it.

Trinity

Cryosis, feeling some magical force partially thawing her ice in this icy cold weather, begun to awake. Still tired from the blood loss, Cry managed to open her eyes halfway to see parts of a heavily clothed individual.

Not knowing how long it has been since she crystallized herself, she felt her health rise only a bit better and she wouldn't normally awake until she would fully be healed.

She decided to act asleep while using her own powers to help the man thaw the ice quicker. Aiming to see the motives of this stranger.

Chenquey

The figure said something that was muffled by a scarf pulled up over his mouth and nose, and the ice began to steam, as the water temperature rose to its boiling point. The ice crystal started to melt extremely quickly, and small chunks of it cracked and broke off.

Inside the ice, the girl seemed to awaken partially,  and it seemed like she took notice of his presence, because the crystal started melting even faster.

The figure noted that the girl was waking up and that the ice was melting at an alarming rate, so he cooled it down slightly so that he wouldn't accidentally scald her, when his whole reason for melting the ice was to heal her.

Trinity

Finally, the top half of the ice crystal had melted, enough for Cryosis to get out of the ice.

Waiting for the figure to finish using his water powers, Cry looked at him with awe seeing that his control over water was similar to hers over ice.

With a slight weary and sluggish smile, Cry offered the first words to start this conversation.

"W-what do y-you want from m-me?" A soft and child-like voice spoke, interrupting the everlasting silence of the snowing land

Even though Cryosis helped the figure to melt the ice, she still does not know what their motives are. With so little strength, Cry wouldn't be able to defend herself from being slaved or captured.

Chenquey

Immediately after she was free of the ice, he ceased the stream of water. He pulled down his scarf and his hood, revealing a young face, and wavy blonde hair that was damp for some reason. He put up his hands to show that he meant her no harm, "My name is Typhos, I'm not here to hurt you." He spoke softly and calmly.

He looked at her left arm, the bleeding had gone down slightly after being in the ice crystal for as long as she was. It was still a slight concern though. A small amount of water pooled in his hand, and dipped two of his fingers into the water. When he pulled his fingers away, a the water began to form a rope of some kind. He grabbed both ends of the water rope and stretched it until it resembled a bandage. He then gestured towards her injuries and inquired, "May I?"

Trinity

Cry felt soothed by the calmness of Typhos's voice and even felt a slight warmth in her cheeks by his looks and sound of his voice.

Nodding slowly, Cry lifts up her injured arm and held it towards Typhos. Excess water dripping towards the remainer of the ice crystal she lay upon.

"M-my name is Cryosis, f-feel free to call me Cry," she stuttered, looking anywhere but the person as her face turned scarlet at this friendly stranger.

Chenquey

Typhos grabbed her arm gently, and began to wrap the water bandage around the wound tightly. When he was finished, her arm had a circle of water, clinging to the wound. The water was slowly turning red with blood, but the injury was repairing itself.

He clasped his hands together and sat down in the snow. "So Cry, how did your arm get injured? Were you attacked?" He had so many more questions, but he decided to hold them off until Cry felt better.

Trinity

"You were correct, a few kilometres near the frozen lake, there is a territory of hostile wolves that would terrorise innocent civillians," Cry explained, "I traveled there to get rid of them by the beggings of a nearby village..there was more than I thought. Using my abilities of ice and martial arts, I was able to slay all of them, but not without one of them jumping and maul on my arm. I covered myself in a crystal of ice in order to heal, but it seems I awoke to find you trying to melt the ice."

Cry stared at the arm surrounded by water.

"We are sort of similar Typhos," Cry murmered to him, creating an ice dagger and held it in front of her, handle pointing at Typhos

Chenquey

"A whole pack of wolves? I'm surprised you aren't more injured after that." He accepted the dagger gingerly, and began to admire the detail on the weapon. He then gestured towards her injuries, "Sorry for interrupting your healing." He began absentmindedly flipping the dagger.

"So aside from wolves, what brings you all the way out here? Are you a mercenary? Or do you travel the world hunting wolves?"

Trinity

"I like to travel a lot, plus being able to control ice maes the whole of Hyoite feel like home. It was only chance I stepped walked into a small but gloomy village that needed help," Cry started to feel comfortable with Tylhos but began to feel the feedback of tiredness getting to her as she started to fall onto Typhos's body.

A small yawn escaped her.

"W-what are you going heree..." Cry began, only for sleep to shut her body until she regains energy.

Chenquey

"Traveling for sheer enjoyment and doing things out of the goodness of your heart. I wonder how that feels." He murmured softly. Typhos tried to be as still as possible. If Cry was paying attention, she would notice that he didn't have a heartbeat, and he seemed to not be breathing.

"I had a vision, of a place where snow was as common as sunlight. So I came north, searching for answers." He replied.

Trinity

Cry didn't feel nothing or hear what Typhos said, she went straight to the dream world as her body slumbered. The sound of her soft breathing filled the air as she slept in Typhos's arms.

Unconsciously, she started twisting her head to the left and right to feel more comfortable while starting to curl up as she slept

Chenquey

With Cry falling asleep on him, Typhos couldn't do much. He didn't want to disturb her clearly needed sleep. He looked up at the night sky, wondering what might happen next, and what destiny held in store for him. He watched the stars and tried to identify constellations that he could recognize.

He summoned a sphere of water, and expanded it to form a massive dome, and placed it around them so that if they were attacked, he would know immediately. Then, for the first time in years, Typhos allowed his consciousness to slip away and drifted off into a pseudo-sleep. He saw visions of places he felt were familiar to him, and of people he felt he should know.

Trinity

The next day arrived, the sun's rays seemed brighter as they slip through the dome and lighting up the area.

Groggily, Cry groaned at her minor discomfort, looking at her injured arm, she looked confused at it's rate of healing only to widen her eyes as she remembered the night before. In fact Cry froze as she for some reason cuddled the stranger who helped her...

"Oh dear...how did this happen," Cry whispered, not wanting to awake her companion.

Tags: