Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Killer

Started by Anonymous, March 08, 2006, 06:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey I am the new killer Koukei Tenma and I am new here and hopefully we all can have a good time on here together.  I am the prince of the sarangetti and who want some of it.

Anonymous

*Tackles the newcomer and writes 'Property of Assassin Master, Demonic Jester' on forehead*
Haha, Emoo. Let's see you claim that one.
*Hands them a can of Anti-Emoosts spray and a snail*
 You're gonna need those to fend yourself from the evil claimer. She's mean. Good luck! =D

Anonymous

Aw crap, if I knew that stuff was availiable I wouldn't have given up in my war against the 'Moosts...

*strokes ham-sandwich*

Yes Ham-sandwhich, it is time for... THE PLAN. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I'm Zen, the most sane person here. Welcome, and don't. trust. anyone.

Except me obviously.

Anonymous

Oh. Oh. Oh! Oh Hell no!

It's gonna be like this, eh Jester? You wont last long.

No. NO one will. My dream for World Domination WILL be a reality. Just you all wait.

ONWARD, MY MIGHTY MINIONS OF MONKEYS!

*fends self with anti-anti-emoosts spray* *grabs Invincible Sharpie from Hell and rights "OFFICIAL AND RIGHTFUL OWNER: EMOOSTS"*

8D WELCOME TO MY HAREM.

Anonymous

Oooo I feel left out! I wanna be part of a harem! *pouts*

Either that, or I want an evil minion to plan my eventual takeover of my soap dish.

It shall die.

Welcome Koukei, I'd lend you my Magical Claimage Eraserâ,,¢, but I'm a-scared of Emoosts' tuna can ^^;;

*hides... and plots*

Anonymous

dont listen to nightcandle she's high and on crack.

she'll try to get you to join her in smokin it, hell she tried to get me hooked on coke.

and if you believe that then you deserve a ninja smack. accompanied by karin's bitching and moaning of how i am the one on crack.

Anonymous

Don't listen to Aethyr, he's secretly a member of the Gum-Gum Cult.

First you start listening to him and thinking he's a cool guy and then BAM! You've suddenly become wintergreen flavoured and teenage girls are swarming around you trying to tear you into little peices they can chew on to keep awake in class.

The only cure is to smoke crack >.>  <.<  

Such an insidious plot... getting people high on crack so they won't be cannibalized and then using that cure to avoid senseless demise to wreck havock on first impressions.

Touché