Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hiiiiiiiiiiii.

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2006, 04:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

^_^  Hi...I'm new.  I just joinededed..... whee.  ^_^  Yeah, I guess that's it.  *waves*

Oh, and this is my character.... *copies and pastes profile that she pulled from nowhere*

Name: Temesca
Race: Half-human, half-Haithian
Eyes: Deep blue
Hair: Deep blue, same as eyes
Height: 5'2"
Weight + Build: 130, curvy
Attributes: Empathic, has precognitive dreams.
History: Was born to a Haithian mother and never knew her father, though her mother never told her why.  Her mother had a violet-blue gem and was incredibly beautiful.  When Temesca was about 8 years old, she and her mother were traveling and passed through a village that had been struck by a strange illness, and the grief and death in the air weakened Temesca's mother, causing her to languish and die there as well.  Little Temesca was heartbroken and lost and sad, and began to wander, dragging her possessions along with her, knowing that she couldn't stay near her mother, lest she languish and die as well.  The night after she left, she was bent over her possessions, clutching a locket in her hands, one that had belonged to her mother and had been given to Temesca as her mother lay dying.  She was kidnapped by slavers, and was sold to a lord who was ruling over several small villages with an iron fist.  For three years she served as a general slave, but the lord soon took note of her, and decided that he would keep her near him as she grew older, and would take advantage of her supple young body once she was closer to an acceptable age.  When she was fourteen, hardly developed as a woman, the lord decided that he would have her.  He called her into his chambers one night and began his assault on her, but he had hardly pinned her to the bed when an asassin's poisioned blade found his neck, killing him almost instantly.  The people he had oppressed for so long had secretly came together and pooled their funds to hire the best of the most infamous league of asassins, so they could be free of his tyranny.  At the sight of the wide-eyed (and somewhat sick from the death of the man who was so ready to rape her) Temesca, the asassin was moved, and she--yes, she--took the young halfling out of the castle, back to her guild, where she was adopted as a cook and medic.  So Temesca lived peacefully like this for another three years, cooking for the asassins who treated her very well, building up her self-esteem and -confidence, occasionally treating the smaller wounds they suffered.  However, when she was sixteen, the guild came under new leadership, and at the new leader's command, Temesca was booted from the guild, left to live on her own in Adela, but she quickly made her way to Serendipity.

^_^  There we go....

Anonymous

*Plasters newcomer with a Claimage stamp.*

The Demonic Fool strikes again!! Mwahahaha!!!

Anyway... Welcome to the Wonder World of SotE!!

Anonymous

>>
<<
Hewwwo!  ^^  i likded your post and, if allowed, ill claim it here so i can reply to it when i get home XD hehe *Smacks Jester with 2x4* ^^

Anonymous

Wheee!  I feel all loveded and stuff!  ^_^  Awesome!  Thank you both!

Rhindeer

Eheheh! You joined! Yay!

Heyaaa! <33 And...I'll just give this to you now. *hands a toothpick, a rubber band, and a spork* Make good use of it. Sorry, I would give you a flamethrower or an axe, but I'm fresh out. ;__; So...good luck, my friend.

You'll see what I mean as soon as the cannibals trudge on in. So think fast! XDD

Haha...welcome!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*stares at spork, rubberband, and toothpick*  *_*  OMGs!  SPORKBLADE!!!!  Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!  I AM da Sporkblade Mastah!  W0000!

:D  Thankies!

Anonymous

eheh, it's funny that we conversed via pm first, but yes, hajimemashite, and all that.

Anonymous

I shall heed your warning, O Mysterious Priest!  *nods solemnly*  And Thankies for the welcome!

.....does this mean I'm no longer claimed by the evil Jester person?  *confoosed*

Anonymous

I sure hope not!!

er...hehe

*sharpens his battle axe* speaking of cannibals...*calls for illska*

does everyone like bbq, mesquite, or rotisserie better?

*lights up the human...er...big meaty grill*

Anonymous

*holds out her mighty Sporkblade*  Alright, you shirtless cannibal, don't think you can get the better of me!  We get "fresh meat" at my dojo all the time!  Bwahaha!  I will best you all!  ...or something!  :D

Anonymous

oooo what do you take?

one of these days i wanna head up to san fran for some jeet kune do.

but down here i wanna learn kung fu

Anonymous

Shaolin Kempo ^_^  You know, what they do at the Shaolin Temple.... ^_^  *is immensely proud of her martial arts*  My dojo seems to be the peaceful dojo, though.... I sparred in a tournament and got my ass kicked by this chick who was trying to break me for getting one hit on her....I was bruised.... ;-;  But it's fun anyway!

Where do you live?  There might be a USSD dojo near you....

Anonymous

Ver it doesn't surprise me one bit that you claimed her charrie.  :lol: ^^

*Gasps!*

Aethyr you can't! hina Mizuno does dojo! dojo is cool and I'm starting lessons for it!!!! *slaps Aethyr*

Hina is under my protection now!!! *Puts out grill*  8)

<<

>>

*slaps on property of Sola on Hina* :D

Hmm, usually Emoosts is the first here...

Anonymous

*suddenly appears, shirtless, standing on a high ledge*

WE MUST KUNG FU FIGHT!

*Leaps into the air, preparing for an earth shattering kick*

Anonymous

That was totally uncalled for, Xellos. You don't see me going around, spreading crap about you. The only reason I have not been posting lately is because I've been rather busy. I've been working my ass off from day to day with my job so I can retain a living. I hardly have time to myself on the my time off because of the slave labor I've been doing for parental figures. And yes, I do log on everyday. But that's only to catch up on reading what I may have missed so I don't waste my time doing so when I'm prepared to post, like today. Today, I actually have time to post, but I've wasted a bit of time just to set things straight with you. I would really appretiate you NOT spreading crap about me just because you can't get things your way all the time. Look at Rhi. When's the last time you think she's had time to post? I never see her on anymore and I grasp the logic that she doesn't have time to post because of school and such.

Anonymous

i refuse to fight with you in someone's welcome thread.

if you're not mature enough to do so in a PM, then don't bother defending your lack of honor.

Rhindeer

Now now, break it up you two. *hands "Let's All Just Get Along" cookies out*

See? Now cookies make everything better. <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sola"Ver it doesn't surprise me one bit that you claimed her charrie.  :lol: ^^

*Gasps!*

Aethyr you can't! hina Mizuno does dojo! dojo is cool and I'm starting lessons for it!!!! *slaps Aethyr*

Hina is under my protection now!!! *Puts out grill*  8)

<<

>>

*slaps on property of Sola on Hina* :D

Hmm, usually Emoosts is the first here...

Uhm....who's Hina?  And....a dojo is where you....practice....martial arts..... o.O

But thanks for the protection!  *looks at grill*  A grill and a sporkblade...we'll be unstoppable!

And really, Xellos, Jester, please don't fight.... I don't like watching people fight.

Anonymous

i apologize that everyone had to see that between Jester and i.  it was uncalled for in a public place, and it was wrong of me to bring his lack of posting to everyone's attention.  i understand that he's busy, but was just angry that he never used the thread designed for telling that to people.  don't take the words of an angry person to heart.

and i think she means "hina" in regards to the last four letters in Chiisuchina...

Anonymous

yeah, xellos is right o.O I forgot the begining of it.
Guess that makes it your new nickname :D

QuoteAnd....a dojo is where you....practice....martial arts..... o.O

Uh, yeah, um, 4 am posting makes my brain go all mushy. I meant karate/martial arts and just picked up dojo. ^^: Probably explains the Hino part too...

*Munches on cookies* Oh, this wasn't for me was it?

*stuffs rest of cookie in mouth* fwap cukee?