Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An Idiots Bad Luck {Open/Language}

Started by WallyD, September 03, 2017, 01:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

Julien grumbled, his shoulders up to his ears. The idiot ran his mouth off and was kicked out the bar. Again. Hell, how was he to know that the guy would be right there. And it's not like Julien threw the first punch.

Julien brushed past someone, almost knocking them over. The person shouted at Julien as he just walked away. He wasn't in the mood. Julien chuckled and shook his head. Sometimes he can be a real asshole.

He then turned down an alley way, the darkness seemed to eat him. Julien's seemed to lossen up as he fell into a similar place. Suddenly a man jumped out at him. Julien shoved him aside and pulled out his sword, staring down at a pile of rags.

"Please." Said the rags. The smell hit Julien and he gagged. It was an old begger. Julien wrinkled his nose and put away his sword.

"You need a bath." He said, pulling out his pouch, "Here. Get some food. Maybe something without onions. It'll be a big help to everyone and yourself."

Julien bent down and held out his hand, giving the coins to the begger. The man grabbed Julien's hand, making him jump. Julien tried to pull away but this guy was actually pretty strong.

"You think you can say such things to your man kind?" The begger asked.

"I just spoke the truth."

"Rudely. I am Vinlor, God of the Begger."

Of course only I would run into a god. Julien thought sighing. The begger and Julien's hand began to glow.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Punishment." The God said letting Julien go. On his palm was a coin shaped mark. It flashed blue and went dim.

"You will now run into... Money trouble. Just a bit of bad luck." The God grunted standing up. And patted himself down. "To lift it you'll need to go to my temple and give me 800 gold."

"That's it?" Julien said "Easy enough."

"Ha! Sure it will. Good luck." And with that he was gone. Julien shrugged and went back out to the street. As soon as his feet hit the stone, he tripped. Coins shot out in every direction. Julien just gapped as he watch his money disappear.

"...Fuck."

Tags: