Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Petititoes' Wants and Limits

Started by Petititoes, September 10, 2017, 03:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petititoes

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I'll play anything really.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Like I said before I'll have a go at anything but if I had to pick something I'd say battle heavy plots or plots that are purely sexual. I just find them dull and uncomfortable to write.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I'm in the UK so weird hours  :o But I will try to reply to you as soon as possible. I will always tell you if I'm going to be busy, I won't leave you hanging  :)

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
As long as you let me know if your going be busy and just don't leave me hanging, I'm willing to wait for you  ;) Just don't leave me hanging for years though.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
No you can PM me if you want but I generally like to keep any rps open.

Are you open to post volleying?
Yes!

Anything else?
If you want to talk or ask me something just PM me! I don't bite and I would rather have you tell me than being uncomfortable.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Hmmmm please pm me if you plan on beating up my characters, don't do it out of the blue. If you powerplay just don't make it annoying it's more interesting if your character gets hurt rather than coming out without a scratch. Don't kill off my characters please and try to show some weakness!

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I've got to be in the mood to play romance plots so always pm me to ask first. I don't mind romance just as long as it's genuine and takes time to build up. I don't believe in love at first sight. Open to love triangles, age differences (just not major gaps please!) inter-racial and same same relationships.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
Um  :o I'd rather have implications/fade to black personally just because I'm really awkward and don't like to write sex scenes. Also I don't like characters having sex just because, I'd like there to be chemistry and love in their relationship before they take that step.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Pm me first to work it out.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Violence is okay just not graphic descriptions ew! Like I said before I don't like plots that focus on battles so I tend to avoid violence heavy stuff but that doesn't mean that I won't write fight scenes.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Hmmm I tend to avoid those kind of plots but I do prefer implications over actual description. 

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Yeah, just make sure that you ask me first   :)

What about healing?
Same as above but just ask me first  :)

Anything else?
Nope  ;D

PM about plot ideas I'm up for anything.

Tags: