Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Tale of Two Sisters (Open, just hop in)

Started by Lucy_Vicotoria, September 16, 2017, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy_Vicotoria

Tikaani sat, the little pup playfully barking at him.

"You really feel at home in this wilderness?"

He asked thoughtfully. There was doubt in his voice as he never truly felt at home here or anywhere.
He liked it with the humans but after too long he did miss his pack. But when he was out here he missed the human interaction and all the wonderful things they invented. Such a creative and stoic race.

"Ahnah really liked it here too, her sister that's a whole other story. I never knew where her head was."

Sedna had always been a mystery and very contradictory. Yet he cared for her all the same as any big brother would. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

almighyxcavus

Sathurra patted the small pup once more. She made sure Tikaani didn't notice, but she had a trail of tears coming through. She spoke, but it was a little broken:

"It's the only place I can call home."

Sathurra gently placed the pup off to the side of the bed. She stood up and walked towards the door. Before she left, she made sure Tikaani saw a little smile from her. "I'll be outside for a moment, don't get too caught up in trying to find me. We'll search for your sister's in the morning,"

Sathurra left the room and the den altogether. She made her way outside where she then perched herself at the highest point of the den. With a swift twirl she encased herself in a wall of opaque ice.

Lucy_Vicotoria

Tikaani returned again to wolf form and curled up near the fire napping for a few hours with his kin. He replayed the last conversation he had with Sathurra and thoughts of what the term "Home" really meant.

He rose early gathering up some supplies for the onward journey. A few of the pack said they'd picked up Ahnah's scent off towards the kilanthru mountains so that's the direction he planned to head.

He could sense Sathurra was near but did not want to disturb her. She seemed a little sorrowful the previous evening.

"Good luck on your travels" said Tonrar. "Dawn will soon be upon us. As will the spring. I hope you find them soon."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags: