Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking to RP

Started by Moonstruck, October 21, 2017, 06:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonstruck

Anyone up for travelling with an amnesiac who goes by Sesh? She needs some friends, and also some help.

Wrathwyrm

Looking at my character roster, it's a bit hard to find a non-busy character who'd be helping Sesh out, per se.  My actual thief, Gary Blight, doesn't like humans all that much.  The few that he has done were for specific reasons.  Like, for instance, he helped out a crimelord's slave because he'd gotten said slave's brother killed in front of her by said crimelord because they let Gary get away with his precious cargo...and the reason he gave any damns about that was because that reminded him of him having to eat his own siblings to not starve as a child.

So, unless you have a very specific idea there, that may not work out.  Instead, I give two other possibilities of fun.

{1} Garlock The Destroyer - He is a cat, a Bakeneko who tends to dish out revenge for victims.  He also destroys at random because of a certain disdain for humanity, but he's not as picky as Gary.  After all, he use to be the familiar of witty wizard.  Said wizard's niece, Rena Goldswith, is another character of mine and one of the few people he cares about.  Because he's jaded, he might help out a thief.  I'm not listing Rena because, while she is kind and helpful, she would insist that she no longer be a thief by any measure, and I assume you want to keep her that way a while.  (Of course, both could be selected because of their association, so that they could foil each other, if you wanted to go that route.)

{2} Kate Bellows - As a young savant engineer from Connlaoth, Kate is unusually bright and therefore blatantly knows alot more than Sesh would about many things, having studied for years in Uthlyn, which is essentially a university town.  Her first inclination towards people who are not harmful or terrible is to help them.  That Sesh is a thief would not bother her any further than "Well, don't steal from me, okay?", especially if Sesh states she has no choice but to live this way.  The two things about Katherine is that she needs to work on her social skills more, and that while brilliant, she could probably tear most non-magic threats apart.  She has issues.

Moonstruck

I think Sesh would get along well with Kate, since Kate is inclined to help. She'd be open to help Kate as well, and would definitely like having someone who knows lots around.

Wrathwyrm

Coolness.  I've been meaning to get her more exercise.  It's most likely this would start in Connlaoth, then.  Got any request for a particular area within it?  Kate lives in Uthlyn, but she could be on other parts of it.

Moonstruck

I have no particular request for a starting point, so we can start wherever you want.

Tags: