Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: You're Alive?! {Eckhart}  (Read 461 times)

Offline SilverDragonsBlood

Re: You're Alive?! {Eckhart}
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2018, 07:02:07 AM »
Emilia's exclamation when they reached the bottom of the stairs made Idryth's eyes practically roll back in her head. Of course she's never been down here, the dragoness thought with a sigh.

"Let's get a move on," she said tiredly.

Picking up an unlit lantern, Idryth's eyes blinked her vertical pupils. She took a breath and blew a stream of fire onto the wick inside, then extended it to Emilia. "Wouldn't want you hitting your head," she started, "as hardheaded as you may be."
CLICK A PIC
~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~
Spoiler: show

My Race:
Vlaetana
~     ~     ~
My Horse Clan:
Creox
~     ~     ~
My Guilds:
Winter Winds
Little Birdies
~     ~     ~
My Gang:
The Silence

Offline Eckhart_Von_Musel

Re: You're Alive?! {Eckhart}
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2018, 09:43:08 AM »
Emilia's eyes lit up as Qiosara lit the lantern. It was a very small display of power, but it was power nonetheless. She accepted it happily, choosing to ignoring the thinly veiled insult. "Thank you, Qiosara." she said curtly, beginning to walk down a seemingly random hallway. "I do appreciate it."

Without the light from the lantern, the two women would have been walking in complete darkness. Their footsteps echoed throughout the hall, and the dripping of water could be heard in the distance. "You know this castle was built for me?" Emilia said, breaking the silence. "My mother and father arranged it. It's actually one if the oldest structures in Le'Raana."

Open Threads!

Character List:
Spoiler: show

Tags: