Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hiya!?

Started by Anonymous, March 22, 2006, 08:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ok. So I've been bored for awhile and looking for a new RP that caught my interest. The other RP I was in kinda slowly died and there was no one to RP with. Sadness. So I'm new here and want to know how things work and what to do and what kind of character I should play and what not. I'm kinda partial to elves...and winged creatures like fairies. Haha no my username has nothing to do with my obsession. And I like to talk...... So yeah.

Anonymous

Welcome!

I call dibs on this one!

Also, if you want a smaller RP to join as well, the RP in my sig could use some members.

Anonymous

Welcome!

You can play pretty much anything you want! I think there's a shortage of characters in Connlaoth and Thanatos, but I don't know if those are the best settings for fairies and the like. Do you have any specific questions?

Rhindeer

Eee! Faeries! XD I love faeries...I play quite a few, too! And yup! All species, real, fantasy, and made-up are welcome. Connlaoth is good if the faery doesn't mine taking a risk and avoiding authority figures, Necromantia...well, if the faery doesn't mind zombies and ghouls and general entropy, it's all good!

Hehe, and amazingly, I don't think we have too many elves around, currently!

Anyway! Welcome! If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask (and peeps, feel free to answer 'em! XP especially since I'll be gone for two days, about.)!

<3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

thanks everyone. Ok so first question, about how active do I need to be? I can post atleast 3x a week but I'm usually on the net everyday. Except during the summer I have very limited internet access so I won't be as active. Will that be a problem?

Rhindeer

Not a problem at all! XD We're very lenient here in regards to how often you post...basically, post as often as you like/are able, and if you have to be gone for any period of time, just be sure to let your RP partners know. ^_~ I don't kick people out of the RPG or anything based on activity...basically, I do occassional activity checks to see who is still planning on staying onboard, and I delete the people who don't respond (unless I know in advance that they were unable to reply to the check for some reason, though the check lasts for at least a month ^_^). We have some people here who post everyday, and some who (due to life and school) are lucky to post once a month. And it works out perfect!

So, posting at least 3 times a week is just fine! <3

In a nutshell...there's no stress involved in regards to activity. XD I never believed in pressuring people into posting.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Blekk. I'm too pissed to go around claiming people. I might rip out their throat in the process.

Anyway. Hey. Have fun. Welcome. You'll love it here.

Anonymous

Ok. That works for me. Now for the hard decision, what to play and their personality and what not. Come on imagination work with me here.

Anonymous

Thank god she doesn't pressure people into posting *coughsvendoescoughs*. hehe, i haven't posted (a real storyline post that is) in like what, 2 months rhi?

S.o.t.E is very user-friendly, especially for us in homeless shelters ^_^

Anonymous

SOmetimes people who make RP storylines like a certain activity in terms of posting, but 3X a week, while slow, is good enough for me.