Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ninja Flamingos 2018

Started by GoblinFae, January 31, 2018, 10:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinFae

Ninja Flamingo Mascot by zozee9

So this is the 2018 Art Exchange aka Ninja Flamingos. Members who joined were asked to draw a representation of their selected user based on username and personality. It is at last time for the results to be revealed!

This is our bi-annual event for all to partake in who wish to. Though this month is over, there are more to come and all are welcome. If you were not able to make it in this year and would be interested in the future you can send me a PM and I'll make up a list to make sure to let you know of future events. The next one we're planning will be around June or July so that everyone who has school can be done and not stressing over finals.

Congrats to this year's participants. I'm incredibly excited to see what you all did! Don't forget to tell us who you got.

Happy Drawing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

GoblinFae

I got...

DragonSong!

I went for something different since I've already drawn the singing dragon for the Muppet Theme exchange. ^-^
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Lion

Mine was @Aeytrious

I introduce to you: The Lumpy Orange.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

nephero

I got... ZRYork!

I just kind of went off the Zack Prime username on Discord and let that inspire me. >> << >>

VIGILANCE WALKING THE TOAST
Characters here!

__guilds, yo__
The Territok Orcs // The Oratok Orcs // Fausteth // The Ashmen

Blink

I got... GOBLIN!!!!!!!

Totally fibbed on procrastinating on my flamingo. Been tweaking and playing with it all month lol. Hope you like it!!!!!!!!! Also... totally pretended to ask everyone's favorite color so I could know yours.... worked perfectly! This is the small version of it so it fits in the window. If you want the bigger one just let me know ^.^

Eckhart_Von_Musel

I got @Nix

Hi! We've never met. I couldn't think of a way to introduce myself to you without it being obvious that I got you in Ninja Flamingos, so I had to ask around to find out what kind of stuff you liked. I ended up with coffee, mermaids, and RotE. I hope this is okay.

Vixus

I was given a very intriguing player, and had a lot to work with. Using information for his many, many character profiles, I tried to get an idea of what he might look like. Rugged, (like Thorn), A slight beard (like Willem), a soft but slightly chiseled jaw (Jude). To help emphasize the mystery and creativity of this player, I gave third avatar disproportionate pupils like David Bowie, and I took the rugged hair cut a little bit from Sgt. Sagara (Full Metal Panic!). I'm sorry I kinda messed up on the ears.
Without further a do... Lion:

PS: I would totally enjoy a story with you.

ZRYork

First off Blink, i am SO SO sorry. My tablet pen has gone AWOL, so I had to use MS  Paint. I never really interacted with you, so a pun presented itself. Sorry.

Nix

@Eckhart_Von_Musel LOL That is so funny cause I got you and had the same problem!!! I love mine thank you so much! I hope you like yours... the info I got lead me to draw you a Butter Witch in a lovely basket of Exotic Butters.

Amalendu Somadev // Arkyn // Ayvya // Brynjar Eir // Cijii // Demaraen Astarthos // Jaibah
// Kaavi Klkrin // Kevinth Arik // Khavanri Jalmuur // Kiaal Ethyarion // Lahvi // Mahvash Samara // Maram-Jinan // Robin // Runeha // Siiraia Ethyarion // Sureya Anelise // Tryggvi Vilhjal

"FEELING GREAT ABOUT YOURSELF IS NOT A JOKING ISSUE, iT IS HEAVY DUTY BUSINESS, aND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN ALL THE SERIOUSNESS THAT SAD THINGS GET" ~American Sports Legend, Charles Barkley

Eckhart_Von_Musel

@Nix OMG! That's awesome, I love it! Thank you!

DragonSong

Heeeey!! Sorry mine is late!

I got @Viscount Rhi-Rhi !! So I...kinda went with the goddess Rhiannon? Because the names are similar? (Also Rhiannon is supposed to help with inspiration, so I thought that was appropriate ^.^)

Anyhoo, hope you like!

(I also included a traditional prayer to Rhiannon. I dunno, seemed appropriate. In case my handwriting is illegible, it says: Rhiannon, Goddess of Inspiration, People's Chosen Queen, just as you trusted yourself, please grant me the strength to trust myself. In times of questioning, let me stand firm, let me know your strength and wisdom. In this, I pray to you. Thank you, Rhiannon.)

Tags: