Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: Tupun, Coin Dragon  (Read 16 times)

Offline SilverDragonsBlood

Tupun, Coin Dragon
« on: February 13, 2018, 06:18:31 PM »
__________QUICK STATS

Name: Tupun

Species: Dragon

Height: 1.5 inches

Ethnicity: Adelan

Residence: With his coin

__________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
On all fours, Tupun is about as tall as a person's thumb. He is entirely red in color with shiny scales. From nose to tail, he measures about three and a half inches. His wingspan is four inches. He has horns on the back of his head. Yes, that's as big as he'll ever be.
Spoiler: show

credit: Ironshod on DeviantArt
edits made by me

Personality
Tupun is extremely playful. He enjoys being around people, and he absolutely loves being the center of attention. He knows how small he is, so he won't try to come across as too tough.

That being said, if anyone ever tries to take his coin, he becomes extremely protective. He'll snarl and bite, though it really isn't as terrifying as he thinks it is.

Magic/Abilities
He's a little dragon! He can breathe a little stream of fire and fly around.

Relationships
His coin. Don't try to take his coin away. It won't work.

History
Tupun is everything expected from a dragon, only in a very tiny package. One of the things he obsesses with is hoarding! Unfortunately, due to his size, his once great hoard (all of seventeen gold coins) was taken by travelers and other dragons.

All that remained was a single gold coin. He vowed to protect that coin at all costs.

He's traveled all over, getting to see amazing sights and meet amazing people. His goal is to protect that coin from being stolen, only his definition of "steal" is somewhat loose. He's allowed the coin to be passed around and used, only he goes with it. You take the coin, you take the dragon.

__________THREAD TRACKER

Current

Complete
CLICK A PIC
~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~
Spoiler: show

My Race:
Vlaetana
~     ~     ~
My Horse Clan: