Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*waves* Hello!

Started by Anonymous, March 28, 2006, 05:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So, eh, I'm not ENTIRELY new here. *sheepish grin* I've joined twice in the past few years... I just haven't been that good at sticking with it. This time, though, I've taken measures to ensure my own commitment. Most of them are personal, but probably the one that'll be the most motivating is my first character (and only one, until I prove to myself that I can handle more); Wizard is my baby and my favorite RP character I've ever played, and I've always been able to find the time and inspiration for him even when I'm neglecting every other character I own. It'll be so FANTASTIC to be able to play him again! And when I think about it, SotE's really the best game for my rootless wanderer. Why didn't I think of him and this place in conjunction before? [/obsession]

Anyway! Hello, nice to meet you all, and I hope to have a chance to play with you at some point in the future!

Anonymous

Hey! I'm new, but I think I can still welcome you back. Good luck!

Anonymous

Sup, welcome back

Donny Nox here, or Noxcaladoxia if you wanna be formal about it lol XP

Anyways, good to meet your or remeet you as i have a total shot memory right now...except for the events that transpired today

HAVE FUN!

Anonymous

Thank you for the welcome! ^_^ (And I doubt anybody would remember me; I was under different names then. Ezboard was definitely not my friend.)

Anonymous

Question. Since he came back, does that count as fresh meat? It doesn't!? damnit!! *puts away knives and salt*

Anonymous

No no no! *flails* I'm tough and chewy! Not fresh or tasty at all. :P

Rhindeer

I remember you on EZBoard! You played a character I thought was cool, the one with the swords! 8D I forget your username, but I do remember that!

I'm so glad we left EZBoard. Ew.

Yee, Wizard sounds fun, heheh! Yay for teh happy!

So, yeah! Welcome back again! Bwahahaha! *snugz!*

And no! XP She's not fresh meat! She's...*pokes* tough and gamey. Because, you know, the meat's not all that fresh when it's been left out for a while. XP

But it's okay, LG! I've been told I'm shoeleather. -_-;;
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Welcome, welcome, welcome! That's one 'welcome' from each of my characters and one from me personally. You might not see either of them around too much. One of them, Seda, is a permanent resident of Serendipity and a soldier, so not too much wandering there ;) Khelira...well, she's on a bit of a spiritual rediscovering of self type journey in the Terrin Mountains, so she's not up for much company. But if Wizard happens to be in Serendipity at any time, he's welcome to chat up Seda. I'm sure she'd be willing to talk with him ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "LG"No no no! *flails* I'm tough and chewy! Not fresh or tasty at all. :P

I like a challenge :P

lol well welcome (back) anyway :D

Avoid Connlaoth, my poor wizard bloke, Malik is stuck in a dungeon down there and is in the process of being rescued  8) well either that or he'll get his last meal like he asked for lol

Edited to add: Ah haha just read Wizard's Bio, don't be shy for him to bump into Malik, I think their personalities may compliment each other, but then again I've only got a vague idea of Malik's personality. lol so might go completely different to what I think *continues to ramble*

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"I remember you on EZBoard! You played a character I thought was cool, the one with the swords! 8D I forget your username, but I do remember that!

I'm so glad we left EZBoard. Ew.

Yee, Wizard sounds fun, heheh! Yay for teh happy!

So, yeah! Welcome back again! Bwahahaha! *snugz!*

And no! XP She's not fresh meat! She's...*pokes* tough and gamey. Because, you know, the meat's not all that fresh when it's been left out for a while. XP

But it's okay, LG! I've been told I'm shoeleather. -_-;;

I wouldn't say shoeleather XP

Though I wouldn't know what shoeleather tastes like *coughsbutannothdoescoughs*

I would say you're more equal to chicken rhi rhi XDDD

Anonymous

Right, Ren! I still have his character sheet on my hard drive, and I sometimes think I might use the concept again. Ren himself, though, I didn't handle as well as I thought I could, so I kinda slipped away.... *guilty eyedart* But I think it'll be fun to be back!  I've always liked this place, even when I haven't been actually playing at it. ^_^

Oh, Seda looks interesting! I might have to send Wizard her way if/when he ends up in Serendipity, if only to see how they both handle the initial "Eeek, horse scary! *spazzout*" reaction. XD It'd be fun.

Same with Malik, that'd be fun too. ^_^ Starting to look like a good thing that Wizard intends to go everywhere, what with all these interesting characters scattered about! *fluffs his hair* And ramble away, it gives me an excuse to ramble too! =^^;;=