Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pre-emptive... uh, introduction

Started by Anonymous, March 29, 2006, 07:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey there, everybody!  I'm Cador (I also go by Tristan or Tris), in the process of creating Angharad Liskone, genderqueer freelance thief!  Just thought I'd drop in to say hi, introduce myself before I creat my character and whatnot.

So, um, hello!

Anonymous

Huh? *sniffs air* FRESH MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps her and starts biting*

Anonymous

Chill Arcangl. Damn, Anyway.

Hey, Cador! Welcome to SotE and enjoy yourself! :)

Anonymous

Hi welcome!

*Scraps with Arcangl* Miiiine! *snarls*

Anonymous

damn, when moo says chill...damn lol

Anonymous

WHERE'S THE REAL EMOOSTS!?

Err... welcome! Have fun, but be careful.

Anonymous

The real emoosts? I chained her up and locked her in her closet. I gotta go get the gasoline and matches. BITCH GONNA DIEEE.

Anyway. Yeah.

Rhindeer

Heya! And welcome! <3 And, like everyone else said...

HAVE FUN OR DIE! 8D

...Well, okay, no one else said that, but...heehee. XP Juuust kidding. About the die part. You must have fun.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

OWCH!

*hides*  Stoppit!  Stop biting me!  I'm poisonous, I tell you, poisonous!

Ahem.  Anyway, Small Wonder, you've got me quaking in my boots =P  I'll have fun!  Promise!