Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

-waveth-

Started by Anonymous, March 30, 2006, 07:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hullo! <strike>Fresh meat</strike>..I mean...another shiny person here! ^__^ Name's Charis [that's pronouncec Kar-iss], looking forward to RPing with you lot.  :D

Anonymous

heyyyooo, WELCOME TO TEH SOTE.

and i'm a retired fresh-meat claimer-slaughterer. too tired for that crap right now.

anyway, enjoy your stay, you'll love it here. if not... everyone else will attack you =)

Anonymous

slaughterer? Gee, I feel safe now. x_x

Everyone'll attack me? Wow, you people REALLY know how to make a girl feel welcome and safe, XD S'okay. I've been attacked, glomped, tackled, beaten, sat on, and even eaten before. What's the worst ya'll could do to me?

...o.o'

...NO WAIT! Don't answer that. I get the feeling I don't want to know. >>;;

Rhindeer

*coughs* No, you probably don't want to know the answer to that question. *coughs again and hides her chainsaw behind her back* >.> <.< Whaaat? I was trimming the trees!

Anyway! *glomp* Welcome! And have lots of fun and stuff! Just watch out for the 17th step, it's a doozy!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

O.O There are steps here!?

Rhindeer

There ARE! You just can't see them. Because they're invisible.

Which makes step number 17 especially treacherous.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Oooo, that explains lots of stuff. *nods*

Oh yes..

PERSON! *hands fully metal body armour* QUICK! before they eat you!

Anonymous

Nice try. I have a solution to that. *pulls out telsa Rod* this should cook you nice and well

Anonymous

*whacks arcangl with a skillet* Not on my watch, bub.

Anonymous

*hides demonic rabbit behind back*

Welcome, welcome! MUAHAHAHA

*trips on stair 17*

Anonymous

Hi welcome!

*realises there's nothing much to add...* oh!

*stuffs octopuss down Charis' trousers*

Ha! *runs away and trips over ZenMasterWalrus' body*

Anonymous

Uhhhhh..... -watches the insane people, backing away sleowly- Never thought I'd see people MORE insane than me. o_o;;

Eek! -grabs octopus and flings it at Sola's head

I will....um....I will....I VILL VLINK YOU! -waves wand threateningly-

EDIT: R O F L at SmallWonder's Avatar. Sevvy... -snicker-

Anonymous

*ducks and sticks out tongue* nur nuur!