Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

o_o;

Started by Anonymous, April 02, 2006, 09:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

-waves- Hello. >>; I'm newww. Yup.

Anonymous

Welcome to SotE!!!

You're in luck, we just got a new straight jacket patented. It has flavored bits for when you want to gnaw on it in frustration! I've got one with fruit flavors in it, the bit up near the collar tastes like grapes yummy! *gnaws straightjacket*

Please proceed to the door on the left to get your straight jacket, room number and courtesy electric eel.

Anonymous

Right this way! I'm the ringmaster, people know me by my name Violent J. Just stick to this hallway with me and you'll be okay.

(Actually my name is Aethyr and yes, I am the Ringmaster and the Great Milenko but, Rhi is The Wraith (sp?). She's the end all be all of us XD.) (And Nightcandle just so happens to be one of the Jekel Brothers...her brother is missing in action and won't come back on cause he's a backstabbing hawaiin now but more on him later XP)

Anonymous

Hi welcome!

*has striatjacket on*

Uh, could you undo this please? I want a new flavoured one, this one is starting to taste off... yeah that's it <.< >.>..off.

Anonymous

*walks in, remnants of 5 seperate straightjackets hanging from his body*

Welcome! I'm ZMW, supreme overlord of SotE! Now that I am free I will show you fools my TRUE POWER! Or we could just roleplay a bit. Don't be afraid!

Rhindeer

ZEN WALRUS POWAH!!!1

*coughs*

Hiya! And welcome! And...dude...I didn't know we had electric eels here! Awesome!

Yes. Anyway! Have a blast! And, uh...I'd be careful with them eels.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Jekel Brothers? Moi? *checks 'inventory'*

DaMn DiRtY aLiEnS!!!!111!!!one-excalimationpoint!

And I was wondering why I felt a litlte funny when I got up this morning. I thought it was just because it was Tuesday.

*unties Sola w/ teeth* Wow! You're right this thing is getting a bit on the icky side. What flavor would you like? We've got Everything Under the Sun and anything else you might imagine.

Yep eels, fun! Little zapping critters for everyone! but what they won't know is that they're all part of my secret army and prepared to steal rhi's loverly icon with but a word! bwahahahahahaha mwahahahahaha mwihehehehehehe and other such evil laughs!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightcandle"Jekel Brothers? Moi? *checks 'inventory'*

DaMn DiRtY aLiEnS!!!!111!!!one-excalimationpoint!

And I was wondering why I felt a litlte funny when I got up this morning. I thought it was just because it was Tuesday.

*unties Sola w/ teeth* Wow! You're right this thing is getting a bit on the icky side. What flavor would you like? We've got Everything Under the Sun and anything else you might imagine.

Yep eels, fun! Little zapping critters for everyone! but what they won't know is that they're all part of my secret army and prepared to steal rhi's loverly icon with but a word! bwahahahahahaha mwahahahahaha mwihehehehehehe and other such evil laughs!

i got ramen chicken flava with built in cooling compartment for mah faygo and cd player to kick out some wicked icp tunes ^_^

and yes, eels are fun...except when used on that one website with videos...not youtube but another one. that was rather bad >.<