Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You’re a mess, darling [ Volker ] [M]

Started by SanctifiedSavage, October 10, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanctifiedSavage

Shura watched Reinhard through half lidded eyes. The sounds of him setting up the fire and preparing another meal were things he could get used to, things he liked. It wasn't so much he was retaining any of it – Shura wouldn't likely be able to cook on his own beyond putting meat in a pan, he was getting that much. It was just nice having someone around that likewise wanted to be around him.

He did resist a little when Reinhard wanted his legs. He liked having them close to his body, but he easily relented. "You do far too much walking," he groaned. It hurt somewhat, but it was a good hurt. One that his legs would be thankful for later on. It wasn't like he could just... take Reinhard to a city the way he usually went, though. It was generally exhausting for Shura to carry himself as he did – one of the reasons he tended to kill people upon arrival.

He wasn't sure walking was much better. Being physically worn out was just as bad as being worn in another way.

Volker

Volker gently rubbed Shura's legs up and down. "I am old, Shura. I must work harder to maintain my body. Oor only does so much. Horses and dogs do not abide me, they know what I am and will do their best to avoid my company. My feet are my only option. Walking is good for you. It will build your strength." he chided gently, running his hands up Shura's thighs. "Come. Eat dinner. You will feel better when your muscles are given something to build themselves back up with."

He'd packed a pair of tin plates, and gave Shura his meat. He ate his own rather quickly, washed his plate with snow, and stowed it back in his bag. He did have one trick up his sleeve...he'd brought a thick blanket, neatly rolled up and covered in oilcloth, for sleeping. He set the oilcloth over the pine boughs, and then set the blanket over it. "We will keep one another warm." Volker kissed Shura. He pulled the other into his lap, pulling the blanket around them and wrapping Shura in his arms. It was bitterly cold outside but Volker was warm from exertion and the fire. He cupped Shura's face in his hand. "Trust me."

SanctifiedSavage

Shura eyed Reinhard skeptically. He did not think that the other man was old, but he was also a terrible judge of age since he didn't get to interact with people on a regular basis. He could easily count on his fingers the number of conversations he'd had with people... Certainly the number of conversations he remembered.

It didn't occur to him to ask where the meat came from and he wouldn't have cared what it was anyways. Blood was blood, meat was meat, and Shura was hungry. Walking all day had ramped up his appetite and having something, anything, cooked for him was wonderful. He made a noise of appreciation and gladly, but slowly, ate what he was given.

As he did, he watched Reinhard. Who was far quicker than he was. He mimicked the method of cleaning off the plate and offered it back, feeling a little better about the entire affair. That and getting to sleep next to someone warm was definitely more appealing then being cold again. Settling on Reinhard, he pressed against him and hummed a little into the kiss. " I trust you," he said, eyes partially closed. "I just don't like walking." He wasn't really complaining now. Just talking. His hands slid up against Reinhard's sides, just to touch him. Marveling that he could touch him. "What... what is Oor? The shadow thing?"

Shura wouldn't likely remember but he was curious now. All of Shura's magic and talent came from his own energy, the voices from the blood. It was interesting to meet someone who had something else too, something that talked that he could see.

Volker

Volker purred appreciatively and kissed Shura. He wasnt sure if he wanted to make love tonight...but it had been a while. Having someone who sought out his touch and initiated mating was very unusual for him. Volker was learning he liked being touched. He liked it immensely. He kissed Shura's neck, running his hands up and down Shuras back. Being asked about Oor wasn't unusual. Everyone did eventually.

The shadow thing can speak for itself thank you very much. Oor appeared in front of them with a scowl. He didn't know why Shura insisted on calling him a shadow thing. He wasnt a shadow at all! He appeared as a burned corpse in a funerary shroud with a red light near his heart. Nary a shadow about him. I'm a Harvester. We're beings that live off the essence of what makes a human soul unique. We attach ourselves to men who've experienced great trauma and persevered through it. I'm a physical as you are. Quit calling me shadow thing.

Volker nuzzle Shura. "He is right. I think of him as a mentor and friend. He raised me."

SanctifiedSavage

He nipped at Reinhard's lower lip after the kiss, easily distracted by such things. Especially when they were so close and already touching. It wasn't like Shura had been able to just sit with someone and kiss them whenever he'd wanted to. It was a novelty, and he liked it. Especially the touching and being able to freely touch in turn.

He glanced over at Oor when he appeared. Shura looked a little chagrined but gestured, just off to the side. "I see shadows all the time. The corner of my vision. Off to the side. You remind me of them, is all, and... I didn't know what else to call you."

Shura studied Oor a long moment before shaking his head "I see. What does he... do?" The question faltered some at the nuzzle and he squirmed some, brushing his lips along Reinhard's jaw. "It must be nice to have constant company." In that, Shura was a little jealous.

Volker

How about my name? That's always worked fine. I'm here to clean up the spiritual remains of Reinhards kills. He can't use a souls ether like I can, and I don't eat physical food. It's more of a symbiotic relationship than anything else. Oor grumbled. I heal him through the bond we share and I can grant him some abilities in combat. That's all. Otherwise the old shit would bleed out every time someone stuck him.

Volker nodded and growled a little when Shura squirmed on his lap. Even through thick pants...it was rousing him. "It is hard to concentrate when you squirm like that." Volker told him, though not in a tone that suggested it was a bad thung. Quite the opposite. He squeezed Shuras rear and kissed his ear.

SanctifiedSavage

Shura smiled a little at Oor, though it was a lazy sort of amused smile that tracked across his face. "Your name is not what you are?" he clarified. Though he'd never gotten the name of his own shadow demon things that frequently haunted his own vision. They were too fickle and ran from his attention. He'd known from the beginning that Oor was different, not his own, because he didn't move. Didn't run. At least, not when Shura looked directly at him.

The bloodmage didn't know anything about spiritual remains. Hadn't seen anything of the like, or if he had, he wouldn't have known what to call it. Probably unwanted left overs.

"It's your fault," Shura accused when Reinhard mentioned the squirming. He'd done so in response to what the other man had done to him. Shura was hardly used to someone being so eager to be near him and touch him. A lot of it was going to make him squirm. Not that the accusation was a real one or that he particularly wanted him to stop. Especially when he kissed at his ear, prompting Shura to make a soft, pleased sound in the back of his throat.

He was beginning to understand what the appeal of somewhere warmer might be. It'd be a whole lot easier to lose his clothes with Reinhard when they weren't in the middle of the frozen damn middle of nowhere. It might feel good to be with him, but there was no way that removing clothes here sounded like a good idea. Or one he wanted to do. Even with a fire. There was only so much warmth it could provide... Granted, being next to Reinhard in the blankets help quite a bit. At least he wouldn't be extremely uncomfortable when he slept.

In that, he continued to lightly touch his sides and back. Just because he could, before kissing just beneath his jaw. He murmured against Reinhard's skin, "I liked it better when we were inside and clothes weren't so much a requirement."

Volker

Just call me Oor and quit making everything so damn complicated. Oor groused, and vanished.

Volker growled playfully and wormed his hands under Shura's shirt, his fingers finding one of his nipples and slowly rolling it between his fingers. "Sometimes having clothes on makes it better. I brought rags." he murmured in Shura's ear, shifting his lover so he ground down on the hard lump of Volker's erection. He pushed his hips up, grinding them together. It was hard not to touch Shura. His libido had lain dormant for so long he felt like he wanted to mount the younger man for half the day. He kissed along his neck and nuzzled into his coat to find his collarbone. His rolling hips became more insistent.

SanctifiedSavage

Complicated? Shura? Hardly. He didn't get how he made anything more complicated than it was. Rather, it was weird shadow demon devourer things that made such complicated. Not that he was going to say that out loud either. Since it seemed said demon devourer thing was also grumpy.

Well, that and Reinhard was being awfully distracting.

At what he had to say, Shura made a soft sound and leaned into the touches. "I can't imagine how that's going to work without one of us getting cold. Mostly me," he complained, though it had no weight or real bluster behind it. Mostly he just didn't want to be cold when he was already so warm and comfortable on top of him. Rocking on Reinhard and groaning softly. The rest of the world didn't feel so important then. Neither did where they were going and he was having trouble remembering why they'd left the nice, warm room to begin with.

Still, Shura was easily malleable to what Reinhard wanted. Why shouldn't he be? To have someone want him in such a way was... well, it was lovely.

Volker

"I'm going to warm you.." Volker growled, reaching down to undo Shura's trousers. He slowly eased Shura up, enough to pull down his pants to his ankles. He was quick to get Shura's pants off and welcome him back into the warm folds of the blanket. He put Shura's thighs around him, to the warmest portions of Rheinhard's body. He undid his own pants, pulling his cock out. "Ride me..." Volker purred. He wanted Shura to take it himself, to have some measure of control over the pace. He pressed himself to Shura's entrance, already stretched and warm from the other night. "I need you to ride me.."

SanctifiedSavage

Well. So much for that particular teasing. Shura actually chuckled softly when he was quite literally man handled so his clothes were off. Not that he was particularly protesting. He did help with the removal of his pants, mostly because it meant limited exposure to the cold and he could quickly resettle back into the warmth that was Reinhard.

The purred order was lovely. Shura gripped the back of Reinhard's neck, watching him while he adjusted just a little, biting at his lower lip in concentration. He was a little dubious about the position, about how it might feel, about whether or not Reinhard would even fit...

But he did as he was told. Squirming a little in both anticipation and anxiousness before Shura buried his face against Reinhard's neck and slowly, because of the sore pressure, impaled himself. It was rough, certainly raw, but hot and shot electric want up his spine and along his own length. There was something wickedly wonderful about being able to be on Reinhard like this, being able to go as slow as he liked until he was seated completely.  Gasping softly in the cold and clinging to him.

Volker

Volker loved this position. It gave Shura a lot of control, and though the pace was a little slow for Rheinhard he was patient. Besides, he got to watch Shura's face as his lover sank down into his lap, impaled on his member. It was exquisite, watching Shura gasp and adjust to him. Rheinhard did his part to make sure the blankets were enrobed around them, protecting Shura from the cold. He kissed him, his hands wrapping around Shura's back. "Good.." he groaned, kissing Shura's ear and nipping playfully at the lobe. He struggled to keep his own hips still. It was hard when Shura was so tight and hot around him.

The heat generated between them was incredible. Enough to prompt Rheinhard to lay on his back, giving Shura as much of the blankets as he wanted. Everything, except seeing what he wanted to see. His eyes watched Shura on his lap, his hand lazily going to stroke his lover's cock. "Ride." he purred, low and lustful. The sound rolled up from his chest, his eyes meeting Shura's.

SanctifiedSavage

He did whimper just a little when he was finally on Reinhard' slap. Fully seated on him, flushed and panting softly. It always felt like so much and almost too deep. An odd rush of pleasurable pressure that made his blood rush through him. A lovely feeling, all in all. Especially when he was rewarded with the kiss and response from his partner.

Knowing he had such an affect was a heady thing too.

His eyes went a little wide when Reinhard laid back and his hands splayed on his abdomen to remain upright. Braced and seated, still. At the prompting, Shura shifted his legs to either side how he'd need and sucked in a sharp breath before he lifted himself just a little, testing the drag of Reinhard leaving him. The touch to his own cock forced a strangled mewl from his throat and he sank back on quickly. Shura's eyes closed and he repeated the motion, lifting higher. Moving a little faster. Testing how much he could lift himself while still keeping Reinhard in him.

Volker

Gods, the sight was almost as good as the feeling. Volker growled low in his throat, one hand moving to support Shura's hips and the other giving him slow, encouraging strokes. "That's it.." he growled, watching Shura rise up, and sink back down. The sweet ring of pleasure riding up and down. Volker laid his head back, panting as Shura took ocntrol, riding him up and down. He started to roll his own hips, rising them up to meet Shura when he sank back down. He loved the feeling. He groaned every time Shura thrust him back into that sweet warmth.

"You're beautiful..." Volker looked up at Shura, framed by firelight, his white hair falling into his face and those ruby eyes watching him. "Every inch of you. Your pale skin. Your long legs. This..." he squeezed, long and slow, up Shura's cock.

SanctifiedSavage

It was entirely exciting to have Reinhard beneath him. Feeling both in control and wildly not at the same time. Gasping into the cold air and trembling on the way down his partner's cock. There was so much to feel, so much to experience that he was having trouble processing it all. The cold, the pressure, the heat of Reinhard beneath him, the play of his hand over Shura's own length... He was trapped in a play of pleasure, encouraged to move and drive himself down on Reinhard over and over. Shura couldn't move too fast, didn't want to. His pale skin as flushed in some places – his face, neck, and top of his chest.

When Reinhard called him beautiful, the blush on his face only darkened and he closed his eyes briefly. That... that was a new one. He'd been called a lot of things that echoed in his memory. Monster. Killer. But that? Seemed reserved for sweeter, graceful people that did not leave bloody messes made from small outposts of people.

In that, he appreciated it all the more. Craved that sense of validation from Reinhard because he was the only one that seemed to both accept and understand Shura in an odd way. Wanted him. Unfortunately, he neither had the voice to say as much and feared to even try to put words to that. What was there to say?

So, he said the easiest. The most immediate. "I like you beneath me... Like this." Breathy and soft. Testing the words in the midst of being impaled over and over. Words he'd certainly never remembered saying before.

Volker

Volker liked giving up control like this. It was difficult for him and he wasn't sure Shura understood how hard it was to let him take the reins. He looked Shura up and down, his eyes bright and burning with lust. Shura's little gasps made him want to rut, made him want to throw Shura down on his back and violently give in to the need. But he didn't. He laid there watching his lover pleasure himself, his hand moving faster on Shura's member. A little adjustment though....Shura was sitting a little low on his thighs. He brought Shura forward just a few inches with gentle pressure on the other's lower back. Now when Shura settled back down on his cock, it would press right up against his spot. Volker groaned, satisfied when he felt the head of his member stroke achingly slow past that hard little place inside of Shura.

"Why do you like it?" Volker purred teasingly. "I like being able to watch you...being able to watch myself sink into you."

SanctifiedSavage

It had already been a building, rocking pleasure with Reinhard stroking him while he drove himself down repeatedly, it was near unbearable when he was adjusted. A soft whimper escaped his throat and he had to pause the first time. To brace himself for the next as he reflexively tensed and tightened almost painfully.

It always felt like too much. Like Reinhard might break him if Shura went too fast. Moved too hard. Now there were spikes of electric pleasure accompanying that sense of what if and closer, closer. His movements became less refined and his breathing uneven between faint, breathy moans in the cold air.

He couldn't turn any more red than he was, but the question still drove him mad. Why indeed. He couldn't imagine how he must look, needy and pale skin colored so as he moved. Such a thing didn't sound appealing to him, but Shura certainly enjoyed being on Reinhard, having him there. Stretched out beneath him. Letting Shura do as he would. Feeling both in control and on the verge of losing it all.

Shura's breathing was a little more ragged as he answered, "Feeling like... you're... mine..." A spark of possession, a bit of feral want in that. To have something that wouldn't break because of who he was or what he was. H

He was faintly trembling. Eyes narrowed and digging his fingers into Reinhard's abdomen just a little. "I'm not... I can't..." He couldn't find the words to express that he was going to break.

Volker

Volker could feel how Shura trembled, how he braced against his abdomen and whined for more. His uneven breathing and the way he ground down on Volker. Volker was close. Every little movement seemed to  urge him close and closer toward that edge. He licked his lips as Shura answered. "I'm yours." he urged, growling deeply in his throat. "I'm yours..." That feral light in his eyes was more than Volker could bear. He brought his finger to his lips and cut it deeply with his teeth. He used the blood to lubricate his hand rubbing up and down on Shura's cock, little movements of his finger keeping the wound from closing. He pulled Shura close and bit his lip hard enough to make it bleed, making their kiss hot and bloody.

His hips bucked up with a ragged snarl. He pinned Shura to his hips and began to fuck, slowly and hard. He bucked up and snarled, spilling his seed deeply inside of Shura. "Come." he growled, his hand working faster on Shura's member. "Call my name...I want to hear it when you come undone."

SanctifiedSavage

There were a lot of things Reinhard could've said and Shura was so lost in what was going on, he didn't expect an answer. The growled response though, made him tremble all the more. He loved it when Reinhard growled at him and the words coupled with the sound nearly had him undone.

When the sharp tang of blood filled the air, Shura's red eyes sharpened on Reinhard and his breath caught for several beats. Losing his breath to the kiss he was quickly pulled into that tasted of that sweet, coppery tang that had Shura's own pulse racing to answer, his response to the kiss just as needy and hungry. A shudder rocked through him when he knew, knew, Reinhard came. In him.

He needed very little prompting. Holding onto Reinhard, panting against his mouth only a breath or two before he arched some and did just that. Crying out his name – letting it play through the quite, snow filled forest – and quivering through his own messy orgasm. For several breaths Shura's thoughts were scattered and he just collapsed, wallowing in the way his body trembled and the delicious taste of blood in his mouth, and the smell of it in the air. Coupled with the heady addition of sex.

He was certainly being spoiled.

Volker

Volker chuckled, laying his head down and wrapping an arm lazily around Shura. He kissed his neck, planting bloody kisses down Shura's throat. "I see blood is an interesting addition to sex...but one that you enjoy." Volker panted, running his hand up and down Shura's back. He pulled the blaket up over them. He ran his hands down and gripped Shura's rear. He slid his fingers between his legs, groaning as he felt his member slide out of Shura's body with a little rush of fresh seed.

He gave them a few minutes of rest before he turned over and grabbed a cloth from his pack. He slowly wiped Shura clean so they didn't have to deal with the mess of his lover's orgasm down their fronts in the morning. He kissed him, sighing in contentment. They would be warm together, listening to the fire die down and keeping the heat of their exercise trapped in the blanket. He stroked Shura's cheek, petting him idly as he drifted off to sleep.