Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Allow myself to introduce.... myself <_<

Started by Anonymous, April 13, 2006, 09:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Lil Austin Powers quote for ya ^_-
Hi, my name is Eden, I am a rather long-time RPGer and definitely long-time fiction writer (mostly sci-fi actually, but I'd say it has fantasy mixed in). I use to Mod at an RPG site until it unfortunately and rather mysteriously >_> shut down xP So I havn't been RPing for ...... almost a month!!!!!! *dies* I've tried making my own RP site and I'm still working on it, but I just can't take the 'deadness' of it all, so I decided to *poof, here I am* join a new site ^_^

Now, this site looks extrememly complicated to my lazy-self right now, so I might be slow- mentally and physically <_< but hopefully I'll get the hang of it all soon and get back to wonderful, fun-time RPGing =DD

Anonymous

Welcome!

SotE looks complicated at first, but it doesn't really take that long to get used to it. I recommend buying some sort of protective armour though, the crazies will soon be all over t his thread...

*skips away*

Anonymous

Don't worry, I'm not a crazy, i come handing you chainmail and body metal plated body armour 8D *hands 'em over*

welcome to SotE! ^^

Anonymous

Haha, thanks *greatfully accepts ^.^*
**Ohhhh, me and all my typing-faces >.<- ach! I can't stop**

Rhindeer

Ahahah! Typing faces! I'm hopelessly lost to those things. ^^;; Especially the "XD" ones. They have stolen my SOUL.

Anyway! Since Draco already gave ya the armor, you can go on ahead and pick out a straightjacket! Nightcandle patented some new flavored ones. XD And I put some M&Ms in the pockets...though, of course, you'll have to locate those BEFORE you strap up. ^_~

Bwaha! Welcome, welcome! And I shall toss someone at your character...when I get my dumb ten page essay finished. *dies* x_x
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

WELCOME! BE WARNED, MORTAL, FOR WITHIN THINE SOUL IS FORFEIT!

Anonymous

Ohoho!! M&M's-- XDD *ach me too >.<* -- exxxcccelllent- I just ate all mine here.

Meh, I've got essays to do myself- they're ENDLESS!!! it would seem... but I got bored and its friday, I've got time for them tonight =P so I'm unpacking here  ^_^*zomg*

Anonymous

Hey wow, welcome, yeah. So. You look settled. Good. Got armor. Great. Yeah...

Quote from: "RentCavalier"WELCOME! BE WARNED, MORTAL, FOR WITHIN THINE SOUL IS FORFEIT!

For a second I thought you said ferret...