Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I feel strange as a n00b...

Started by Anonymous, April 14, 2006, 06:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I really do feel strange calling myself a n00b.

Ello there, I'm Ylrae earlY, but you guys can call me Kain, or Kirei, or Saiko, or Psycho, or Darkness! Or you can call me a bunny. *has the ears*

I'm hyperactive, my favorite thing to do is waste my time online, and I love long walks in the park and chocolate chip cookies. Actually, I prefer rollerblading in the streets, but let's be sensible here!

It'll mark my fourth year RPing this summer, and this is only my fourth fantasy site I've ever been on. I've been more centered around HP and slipped into an X-Men craze last year.

But I'm hoping that SotE will be my newest wuv site!

And since it's not invisionfree, I bet I can access it at school! W00t!

Wuvness!

Rhindeer

Whoa! Lotsa nicknames to choose from! Hmmm! I think I'll call you... *does eenie meenie minie moe* Kain! Yes! You shall be Kain to me, now.

Ooo...rollerblading. How I miss that. ;__; I suddenly want rollerblades again. Phooey.

Wow! Only the fourth fantasy site, eh? Ee! Awesome! Well, I certainly hope you have a blast here! Ylrae certainly seems like fun...bwahaha! I love the twist you gave her with her Empathy...the erasing memories deal and "feeding" on negative emotions. *grin* <3

Yay for wuvness! I certainly hope it becomes your newest wuv site! Aaaaand...

I guess this is all a roundabout way of saying: welcome, have a blast, aaaand...here's your flavored straightjacket, complete with M&Ms in the pockets! And last but not least, well, beware the cannibals, sharpies, flame-throwers, rabid bunnies, and...and...goodness, I feel like I'm forgetting stuff. o__o
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Aww yay, I was welcomed! ^.^ Hehe, you picked the common nickname, too, w00tness.

*lets you borrow my rollerblades*

And yay, I was trying to have some fun with her, and she needed something... odd to do. Cuz, I'm completely psychotic, and all my characters must have more fatal flaws than goo---

CHOCOLATE STRAIGHT JACKET! *attacks and starts to lick it* Mmmmmm....

*takes notes* Cannibals... sharpies... flame-throwers... rabi--

Wait. I get rabies now?! COOOOOOL! *wears ears and bites jacket*

Maybe you're forgetting something then? SPAZZ SPAZZ SPAZZ.

Anonymous

WEee! More spazziesss! SHE GOT M&M IN HER POCKETS???? I am UPSET now!! Hah. Kiddin'..

Welcome Bunny, considering I -probably- can't remember the spelling of your other names <3 I assue you'll love this place. It's REALLY addictive. For me anyway. Have fun meeting all the other crazieeeeeesssss!

Anonymous

I share? *gives you the yellow ones*

Yay, friends!!! I feel really welcome now, you guys are SO FRACKIN COOL!

I love you all now! And I promise you, if I'm kept active, you'll never see me leave!

:twisted:  WORLD DOMINATION! FWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :twisted:

Anonymous

FOOL! The world is MINE!

ZMW here, resident genius and overlord. Welcome to my domain A Rabbit. I see you have met several of my minions already.

Anonymous

Nuu! My world! *glomps the world and huggles it* I want it, I want it, I want--juice.

*gives resident overlord a juice box*

Ello, ZMW! *tries saying it* zmmmmwah? ^.~

Allo! How be youeth?

Anonymous

Wally! You are LIVING A LIE.

FoR I RULE THE WORLD.

Didn't we have this conversation already? PSSHT.

THEY ARE ALL MY MINIONS!!! *claims Bunny quickly, adding Wally repelent to poor Bunny*

You are now added to my harem <3

Wally, you wont win. Never. You know this. YOU KNOW IT. So why do you choose to DENY the truth? HMMMM??

xP

BUnny!!! Thank you for the lellow m&ms =DD hhehehee

Anonymous

*ba-link*

Whoa.

I'm trying to figure out what planet I stepped into...  :D

*claps hands* More! Do something else! You're entertaining me!

Anonymous

Kekeke! You stepped into an ENTIREKY new dimension, silly gewsee :3 Roar! You will like it here. Or else. But by your "your entertain me" part, I believe you like it here ;)

Woot! It's good to have you aboard this mighty ship! We asailin' alongg, asailin' alongg...

AHH! LAND! WHERE DID IT COME FROM?!?!?!

Anonymous

Hehe, of course. I wuv this place.

Kinda scary, the entire new dimension, but it's fun! ^.^ You guys are so cooooool!

Eep, ship! I've never been on a ship, just a canoe and a ferry... I wike this. *ties self to mass* WAAAAHOOOOOO!

Anonymous

That's okay.. I've never been on a ship either :0! I've been on a ferry, kayak, and... I think that's it :)

Yayyy! You're tied to the mass, hehe. *gets a bow & arrow set with suction cup ends and shoots at you* SQUEE! TArget practice 8D

Anonymous

Aiiiee! When did I become Inuyasha, Kikyoosts!?!?!

*stares at suction cup* Aah, rubber! Where's my crossbow?! *looks for followers, can't find them*

Anonymous

MOOOOOOOOOOOSTS!

*ZMW appears, standing on the mast, holding a cutlass in one hand, and a rope in the other, he swings dramatically into the ocean.*

The reason I defy you is because this world is rightfully mine. In the name of Zen and the Noble Walrus, I will punish you!

Anonymous

*Fires the cannon* Ah, would help if I had a target.

*Turns cannon around and points it to Bunny*
Hey and welcome! Hope you have fun :D
*lights fuse and couches with fingers in ears*

Anonymous

OH NOEZ!

*pulls vanishing act, reappears on top of mast*

MWAHAHA--*cough* Wait...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock:

Anonymous