Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anyone wanna play?

Started by Anonymous, April 14, 2006, 09:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Okay, I'm just dying to try out my char in some interaction.

So, does anyone wanna pway with Ylrae?

Anonymous

Hello hello! Sorry I didn't welcome you on the welcome wagon page, so here it is...welcome to SotE! ^_^
You're one of the first people with a Haithian character for awhile, and its making me want to rejoin my Haithian, Serke! Gah! Decisions, decisions...
Anyway, if you want to, I'll be more than happy to rejoin him. I miss my depressing broken Haithian...

Anonymous

Aww that's okai, ALLO!

And really? I would've thought there'd be more... they seem like fun.

And also, if ya want, sure! I'm ecstatic that you're talking to me! *hyperactive x10 tonight* I have a topic in Acra in Serendipity at le momento, if you would like to feed the homeless or spy on a thief. ^.^

Don't we all miss depressingly broken things...

Anonymous

Yeah, tis sad...they really are alot of fun to play! Even though I don't play a conventional Haithian, he's still alot of fun. In a strange, depressing sort of way...o_O

Squee! Awesomeness, I shall go bug your charrie right away! Question though...how do you pronounce her name??

Anonymous

Strange in a depressing way is what I live off, more power to you! *gives you sugar*

Oh, haha. I knew that was comin'. It's:
Yil-Ray  Ah-row  Dal-knee

Not as hard. But still odd. *queen of odd names* I wuv turning words around...

Anonymous

Mm, sugar!! *chompchomp!*

Oh, that's so neat. I like her name! As for Serke...well, you can say it however, since I didn't make it up. It's an elvish word (the elvish language from Lord of the Rings probably) meaning Blood. Yesh yesh! Now I am off to sort of rejoin him and then post for you! *bounces off*

Anonymous

Hehe. *gives more sugar*

Oh boy. The elvish names... Never heard of it though, so I declare it's interesting and morbid! ^.^ *eagerly waits while bouncing around like a bunny*