Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nyxhe squirms beneath the merciless scrutiny

Started by Anonymous, April 18, 2006, 11:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Hello, olla, hallo, allo,

Yep, newest member signing in. I'd be Nyxhe the human 23-year-old. My stat still has to be conjured up by my creator. He truly is an oddball, but then again aren't all Gepetto's like that? After a couple of years playing a dwarf, an Orc and modding, now the time had come for a sexe change. Taterataa, hence my arrival. *Nyxhe twirls around, then takes an elegant bow*

My creator lets me be born in Connloath. What is he thinking? I have magical talent, that cannot provide me with a decent childhood. *Sighs* Well, we'll just have to wait and see. Perhaps it won't be that bad."

Anonymous

<< >> Hey, I'm the first! Yay!

Hey welocme! Sooo can I meet your creator, no offense but characters don't taste very niceeeeaaaa-I mean I just want to chat, uh find out more about, um him.  :D
Hmm nothing else can tell you....no warnings I can think of.... *hides large fork behind back.* Oh! Don't trust the others! They're liers and will pounce when your back is turned!

What's that behind you!?

*ponces*

Anonymous

I never know how to welcome people...

How about... Welcome to SotE?

Rhindeer

Characters don't taste good to us humans, but characters taste GREAT to certain other characters! Like vampires... *shoos Kujin away*

Welcome, welcome! I hope you find it cozy here! XD And, yeah...best to keep your creator away. Otherwise...well... *glances meaningfully at Sola*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*looks back at SW innocently* What?

Anonymous

Oi, Welcome indeed to the Crazyness that is SotE :3

Makes me fuzzy & warm inside to say that. =D

Anonymous

word, what moo said

Rhindeer

Quote from: "Sola"*looks back at SW innocently* What?
Noooothing! Absolutely noooothing! 8D

She's a killer! Watch out for her! She'll eat your babies! And if you don't have babies, she'll eat your future babies, even if you aren't planning on having any ever! Beware!

Nope. Nothing at all.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*Nyxhe blinks* "Some people! Grrrr..." Softly she grumbles something about having the oppurtunity to meet a nice and pretty girl, but prefering a 31 year old puppet master. Head turned an unhealthy tomato colour, she turns and stalks off. That doesn't bode well for anyone meeting her...vampire or not.

*Now Maurice blinks* "Darn where did that pc go, nobody to shield me now."

Okay then info about me? As already revealed by Nyxhe; 31 years of age. Yep, yep, to old for me own good. Living in the Netherlands (Eindhoven, city of PSV, lightbulbs and some other crasy stuff), graduated as an architect, working as a mailman, trying to get a decent job... That's me in nutshell. Ah, hobbies; rpg's, some sculpting, designing furniture, lamps and other stuff and reading fantasy novels.
Recently singled out...err...gotten single again. Resulting in a quest for new living quarters; as yet unsuccesful (had to move in with my brother, bless him).

Other rpg experiences are - mainly - Tazlure.nl, some others I cannot remember, recently Alleria as well.

Well, is this enough info? I feel like I spilled my guts. *Looks at the unsightly puddle on the floor* "Ghastly!!"

Anonymous

See! They liiiieeeee! Don't trust her!

*Ahum*
Hehe *loves winding up characters and making them mad*

Ah yes, we don't mind a bit of spilled guts. Nope, nope. Easy enough to clean up.  :twisted: *licks lips*

Maaan you are oooolllldddd!!!! You sculpt? Cool, never caught on with me personally. Hehe you're a mailman. I find that funny for some reason.

*bounces off the walls*