Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yo, Vermillion checking in

Started by Vermillion, April 02, 2019, 07:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermillion

Howdy, y'all. New here, obviously. I haven't done any forum based roleplaying in a good decade or so. Due to my curse of never being able to find a DM, I have come here with the express desire to actually be a player again. I can't wait to interact with all of your fabulous characters.

Cheers,
Vermillion (or Bramble)

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Hello Vermillion! Welcome to SotE!

quaggan

Howdy back! Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it here! Hm, are you planning on sticking to having only one character? I got that impression from the wants/limits page.

Vermillion

I was a little uninformed when I made my wants and limits, I do plan on having other characters  ;D

quaggan

Alright, thank you for clearing that up! Hm, I read through your other characters' profiles and I noticed that Mad Mags loves curses; I love curses too! As a matter of fact, I have several cursed people, such as a prince. Maybe she'd find his situation interesting?

Vermillion

Quote from: quaggan on April 04, 2019, 02:09:21 AM
Alright, thank you for clearing that up! Hm, I read through your other characters' profiles and I noticed that Mad Mags loves curses; I love curses too! As a matter of fact, I have several cursed people, such as a prince. Maybe she'd find his situation interesting?

Oh of that I have no doubt! She has a special fondness for curses of misfortune

quaggan

Alright, we can set up a thread! Say, is there a plausible reason for her to appear in the vicinity Wyrdwood? Maybe she has to deliver something for someone there, and has magic to cross between places easily...

Vermillion

Quote from: quaggan on April 04, 2019, 10:10:10 AM
Alright, we can set up a thread! Say, is there a plausible reason for her to appear in the vicinity Wyrdwood? Maybe she has to deliver something for someone there, and has magic to cross between places easily...

It would give me a prime opportunity to also introduce a character I am working on, so magical travel would definitely work to get her there. I am howl in the discord server if you want to reach me more quickly

quaggan

Ok! Do you want to start it or shall I?

Vermillion

If you could, that would be swell

quaggan

I'm almost done with it. The idea I got would be that she'd be delivering something with this magical travel, the delivery recipient could mention the curse, and it would proceed from there. Would it work for you?

Vermillion

That it would. I will be using Elimara as the form of travel, using her sigil work.

quaggan

Okay! The thread is up here! Please let me know if you'd like me to change anything.