Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

mmm freshie all over again. small question..>>

Started by Anonymous, April 20, 2006, 07:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

hola chicas! everyone looks mighty nice in their playin' costumes. :) mk. well i have to go to sleep so i can wake up to Friday! Night .

is it possible to make a certain color my default text every single time i post? If so how? Thanks!

Anonymous

Um, I dun think so... >_> You'll probably have to use the code thingies..

Like this and this and this!

XD I personally just like the plain 'ol black. Less effort to read 'n stuff!

Anywho!! Welcome to SotE! enjoy your stay and um... yeah >_>

<_< Don't let them eat you.

Anonymous

that colour reminds me of candy floss. Mmmmmmmm

Anonymous

It reminds me... of going to the dentist... that strawberry gunk they use to clean your teethies...

Anyway! Welcome to SotE! <3 :)

Anonymous

lol. candy floss? i love that! i won't let them eat me. I'll use my super duper baseball bat to swing them away.

Anonymous

*whacks BBELL with the big ol' stick of LOVING!*  Hi hi and welcomeness!  What's candy floss?  And I hate dentists!  Psychos need to stay away from my teefers!  Rawr!

Anyways, welcomeseses!  *pokes*

Anonymous

lol, most of us in America call it cotton candy, if i'm not mistaken?

>>
<<

ask Nightcandle for a flavored straightjacket.  maybe she even has "candy floss" ones in the making...

have fun here!

Anonymous

wait i think she means the stuff that kills germs on your teef. i wish i remembered what that stuff was. although...i hate dentists....i brush everyday and such...i just...dont like them...id rather go to a doc than a dentist any day.

edit: actual doc, physician i should say..or if you wanna be even more technical..a hospital rather than a dentists office.

Rhindeer

Dentists are horrible. ;__; But...I have this thing about people touching my face. I hate it, drives me nuts. So I really don't like being poked and prodded in the mouth, especially by those stupid sharp things. Guh. But, after enduring braces, I can endure most things now. Now braces...THAT is pain, mang.

Ooo! Candy floss! I never heard it called that, but I love it! Cotton candy! Yummeh! And yes...that strawberry gunk is NASTY. I usually get cherry, which is even worse. *gags*

And yes! WELCOME! XDD I hope you have a blast here! Ahahah!

...we're, ah, very random here, as you can probably tell.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*eyes baseball bat warily and puts up fork 'n spoon* Oh muffins... this isn't worth breaking my teeth over.

Welcome to SotE! I'd give you an electric eel, but my liege got hungry and ate them all. Damn stupid liege!

Actually... now that you mention it, I am working on a cotton candy/candy floss/fluffy candy stuff flavored straightjacket. I'm trying to make it so that'll it'll grow from the straightjacket as it's fraying away too.

Dentists *timbers shiver* I'd rather pretend that dentists didn't exist, but alas, I have to damn myself to their tools eventually since my wisdom teeth and current profession don't see eye to eye.

But, you don't want to hear my tale of woe! You want to roleplay and have fun and stuff! Go forth and have fun! Failure to have fun will be corrected by electric eel therapy.

Anonymous

Electric eels in the A as on Conjuction Function...i think thats the name of the site.