Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Some More Shameless Character Trolling (but with specifics this time i promise)

Started by DragonSong, May 25, 2019, 04:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Hi guys!

Okay, so I played a oneshot last night of "Under Hollow Hills" (if you don't know what it is please go look it up and play it with all your friends, it's awesome ^.^), and I completely fell in love with the character I played.

So in love that I didn't wanna stop playing her. So I gave her a profile on SotE.

Here she is.

She's creepy and seductive and powerful and weirdly vulnerable and was so so much fun to play. Her archetype is based vaguely off of kelpie lore-- y'know, the faerie shapeshifters that typically take the form of a pretty horse or pretty person to lure in their victims before drowning and eating them?

So. I guess I'm looking for a variety of things, which could come from different characters or could be all-in-one:
     1. I want someone to teach this b**** empathy. She is sorely lacking in it, and
        honestly I'm not sure if she's capable of it, but it'd be fun to try.
     2. An enemy, a hunter, a rival: someone tasked with or just compelled to either
        curtail the threat she poses or remove it entirely (for whatever reason)
     3. Last, I think, the Night Mare really just needs a friend. Like empathy, friendship
         is almost an entirely foreign concept to her, and I for one would be fascinated
         to watch her try to figure it out.

If any of that interests you just lemme know!

Also go play Under Hollow Hills. Seriously.

Gligar

I'd be interested. Perhaps you'd be interested in meeting Sarnath Vonn; they're both powerful and amoral beings, and thus would probably get along well.

DragonSong

Lilly Blackwood

Lilly

She could be a hunter if the coin is good or she could be a friend, her morals aint great and her empathy is on the weak side, she haven't had a friend before so it could be interesting to see the both of them fumble around this concept.

Disclaimer
I have little to no limitations/not sensitive over stuff n' things and also, Lilly's history may or may not (I honestly don't know what counts) contain things unfit for sensitive people but the last paragraph is safe and should sum her up, if vaguely.