Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hullo from an old RPer coming out of retirement!

Started by Windra, July 01, 2019, 11:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windra

Hello all!

I've been a play-by-post roleplayer since forever and a day. But it's been a long while since I've been in it, so I might be a little on the tarnished side.

I'm also a first-time mother with a 2 month old baby girl. My husband works full time and soon, hopefully, I will be as well ... on top of going to school to become a CNA. So time is a little crunched for me right now. Once I get involved, I hope you all will have a little patience with me. :)

I have a seasoned character I'd like to bring to the table. A very old (albeit very young-looking) dimension-hopper, undead and kicking. Immortal with a high regeneration rate, but hampered by some serious character flaws. I'll be grooming over the rules to modify what I need to on her, because I certainly don't want to appear as a godmodder (though, believe me, I play her more like a 'tragic hero' character, and she doesn't often win.)

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Hello Windra! I'm looking forward to seeing your character! So long as she isn't a "Big G" god, I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting her to fit! See you around!