Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Stage Is Set?

Started by Anonymous, April 22, 2006, 08:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Clumsily walks into the room and climbs onto the stage. It's bright lights gleaming into the eyes of the new being in the middle of the floor. The new person reachs out for the mike and speaks. "Hello out there...you can call me Umi. I'll be rping here if that's ok with yall? I love rping dark characters..if anyone wishs to rp with me please let me know. I want to start as soon as possible, could use some advise as to which palce I should start at. A nice forest would be nice." Trembles lightly with the pressures of being new. Fingers twist around the mike's cord, before it was placed back onto it's stand...and the person backed a step away from it. Then bowed to the audience.

Anonymous

8D

I'd love to rp with you.

Anddd.... WELCOME TO SOTE. You'll get a straight jacket soon..

And... Uhh.. the Draconi Forest in Adela works. ^____^

I have... Coriander, Liliha & Sherene, or the new character in the works... or Ziarre.

Coriander - parasite infested girl
Liliha & Sherene - mother & daughter pair
New character - gun toting female
Ziarre - always accompanied by an annoying male human; killer; mean teleporter...

Uhh.. I mostly play females unless the male is a supporting character. XD I don't like how I play males.

Anonymous

Cool, that's the place I had in mind to. Great so you comfirmed it thanks. Do you mind making a fresh thread there and I join?

I usually play males...I just seem to have a nack for it haha. O and horse characters lol.

Anonymous

Really? You suck, hah. Two things I'm horrible at. Horse characters & male characters. =0 Imagine the problem at trying to rp a male horse character.

XDDDDDD!

Sure. I'll post soon, I just have to think up a character to use. :)

Anonymous

^^ yeah just know my character is a vampire/dragon muhaha. He has a horrible past and is pretty much a loner.

Anonymous

Actually hold that thought. It's getting pretty darn late over here. It's 12:24 am. I'm dogged going to hit the floor any second now.
Wait for it...
Bam!.
A loud snoring follows...and the now sleeping being twitchs on the stage floor.
"Tomorrow I'll start this rp thing...tonight....sleep...uh....night.." The being's voice trails off into nothing but a quiet mumur and then goes silent.

Anonymous

That's okay XD I posted anway under "Playing house is fun!"

Should be interesting. Nyutahi is a bit cheerful..

Anonymous

Hey welcome! Wow, you were snatched up quickly and by Emoost no less. hehe
*trondles off to search for more prey*

Anonymous

I think I can be shared. Eyes look quickly back and forth. "Right?"

Ok I'll be there Emoosts ^^.

Anonymous

=O

*sobs* NOOOOOOOO.

Hah. I kid.

Anonymous

"Yes...I belong to no one! Muhaha..." coughs.. "haha.." cough.

I posted...

passes out.."gah."

Anonymous

But I responded~ Just a few seconds ago. :)

Anonymous

Anonymous

Got to go now. Bye see yall...