Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello Everyone!

Started by Polaris, August 11, 2019, 10:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polaris

Hey everybody, I'd like to take the time to introduce myself here so that I can try and kind of get into the community here, but My name is Polaris, and I'm happy to have found a site like this one that is as free form as it is. I feel like the characters and stories that people have made with that freedom is probably beyond my current reasoning, but I'd love to join in.

Whaddya Say? Room For one More?
(P.S. Sorry for random capitalization, it's an unfortunate habit of mine)
(P.P.S. Put up my character already If anybody'd like to take a look. Shabang)

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Hello Polaris! Welcome to Sote! Don't forget to make a W&L page! That will help you find people who write the kind of stories you like!

Looking forward to seeing you around!

DragonSong

Hello and welcome!

Like Eckhart said, a Wants and Limits page is really useful, and if you wanna throw up a character catalogue to help keep yourself organize that usually helps too ^.^

Other than that, feel free to reach out with any questions! SotE is a really open, welcoming community. Have fun here!

Aeytrious

Welcome Polaris! Spirits of the Earth is one of the oldest and longest running all ages free form fantasy RP sites on the internet, quickly approaching its twentieth birthday. We're happy to have you and hope that you find SotE as warm and welcoming as we think it is. [emoji6]
        A wants and Limits page is of course a great way to start, and a character catalogue is a great next step. First things first though, you should check out the site rules, and of course the canonical lore of our unique world. I'd link them for you here but I'm currently using Tapatalk on mobile so it makes it a bit harder. You'll find links to both near the top of the site. There are a lot of secret things in the works as well, such as an expansion to the lore on a few of our countries, and some new unique takes on fantasy races that we all know and love. The community is pretty open and accepting, so feel free to pop in wherever you find yourself comfortable. And if you haven't already, be sure to check out our community Discord server. It's a fun place to hang out and get to know people from the community. Most of our members are active there, but not everyone is, so don't feel pressured to join if it's not your thing. Happy writing!
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey