Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Almighty Newness!

Started by Anonymous, April 23, 2006, 09:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yeah that about sums it up.  I'm a newbie...though not new to RPing mind ya.  So um...hi! *waves*

Anonymous

Hiya! Welcome to SotE! :) I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. This place is *truly* addictive to the wary! It just sneaks up on ya! =X

Hah. :)

Anonymous

Emoosts here loves us new people. Ain't that right Emoosts? Attempts to give Emoosts a pat on the head.

Anonymous

Heeeeeey! Welcome! Have fun enjoy, find yourself a everyflavoured strait jacket and based yourself in burger sauce- Oops! Did I say that last bit out loud? Heh...

Anonymous

Woohoo! More people! Welcome!

!

Anonymous

*notices sola is out of place with no avatar* I'll need to fix that..

*waves to the newb* XD

Anonymous

*purrs as she is pat on the head* Yes indeed I do love the new people 8D

Anonymous

Yea kid, what they said...welcome to hell!

Anonymous

Nah, hell's not quite as fun.  I've been there.  It was too hot.  I like dreary weather.  *pokes the newb to the site*  *pokepokepoke*

Anonymous

Hell's very fun! Hell has the best music! Heavy Metal, Actual real Punk, and not to mention good ol' Psychobilly!

Hehe, yea, poke the newb *pokes too*

Anonymous

I dunno.... I like Heavy Metal when I'm angry, Actual Real Punk gives me a huge fugging headache, and I don't think I've ever heard psychobilly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Aethyr"Hell's very fun! Hell has the best music! Heavy Metal, Actual real Punk, and not to mention good ol' Psychobilly!

Hehe, yea, poke the newb *pokes too*

Hell listens to wannabe music.  8)

Anonymous

Pssht.

Ya'll suck.

I have my own section of hell reserved for me & my friends.

Anonymous

Anyone who thinks they're in hell now are wannabes too lol.

I don't mean to be offensive, but its quite sad. its like saying i'm on Ryloth because i like twi'leks *rolls eyes*