Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Heya!

Started by Jackal, September 13, 2019, 01:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

Hi there, I'm Jackal! I have some experience with RP, but I haven't played in years. And that makes me sad! Since I have whole bunch of trash OC that I can't let go off. So I have set myself on a quest to find them a new home... and finally, a week ago or so, I have landed at StoE shores and I have found myself spending more and more time browsing through local archives. (Lots of good stuff in here)
Ultimately I figured it is a time to introduce myself!
Hi! waves
Nice to meet you!

Frankly I'm rather anxious person (but I'm working on it!) and so it might take me some time to reply or interact, but that's not for a lack of interest! I just need some time to think
Anyway feel free to dm either in here or on the discord!

I'll start uploading my playthings character sheets soon, after I'm done with some more light reading

Cheers!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Welcome to SotE! I'm glad you found us ;D

I'd recommend making a Wants & Limits sheet to help you get started- it will help you find other people to write with!

Looking forward to seeing your characters!

quaggan

Hello and welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make! What kind of roleplay do you enjoy most?

resolution

Hello there and welcome!

Looking forward to seeing your first posts but no pressure of rush. If you have any particular kind of plot in mind, I'm always open to new ideas for writing and happily create characters that suit your story.

DragonSong

Hi hi!

I think I'm a little late for the welcoming, but welcome!!

Like Eckhart said, a Want&Limits page is a great start, and I personally think a Character Catalog is a lifesaver haha.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out! ^.^

Jackal

Hello again and thanks everyone for the welcomes! (There is no such thing as "late" in my dictionary.)
My wants and limits are now uploaded. Thank you for the advices to go there, now I'm just little bit less lost!

Quote from: quaggan on September 14, 2019, 06:58:11 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make! What kind of roleplay do you enjoy most?

I lean towards character and relationships heavy RPs, since I'm not much of a brain for storytelling, but I hope to improve that! Practice is everything, right?