Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Another newbie!

Started by Anonymous, April 24, 2006, 10:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A faint cracking is heard in the ceiling before a small portion gives away, a figure hitting the ground in a cloud of dust.

XD Hello everyone, Jonas finally got me to read enough about the site so that I wasn't afraid to sign up, so here I am. ^_~ I'm an experiencd RPer, but I admit that this community's outlook is a bit new to me, so I'll do what I can to adapt well. ^_^

Anonymous

Rhindeer

YAY! Welcome! And don't worry, there's nothing to be afraid of here! XD

...Unless you count the cannibals and whatnot. >.>

Hope you have fun here! <33
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

hey yo!  i assume that was one of your characters Jonas had me color??  nice to meet you. 8)

Anonymous

Heh, Xellos you'll have another of hers shortly.  8)

Anonymous

Hey, 'allo! Welcome...!

Anonymous

Welcome to SotE! Enjoy your stay, do not join Emoosts harem, and keep your straightjacket with you at all times.

Anonymous

Wally, that's just plain mean.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sola"Heh, Xellos you'll have another of hers shortly.  8)

Rofl. *nudge nudge wink wink*

Anonymous

Welcome!  Feel free to join Emoost's harem, and don't worry, I won't eat you...human flesh is gross.

Yeah, I was a bit scared of joining here, too, because I'm so used to Avidgamers.... but this is cool, too.  It can e-mail you when someone's replied to your board, and that's awesomeness.  ^_^

Anyway, I'll try to get some more characters going so you can have a good 'n' active RP running, here.  :D  Hey, are you opposed to having a character of yours meet an assassin?  I need a way to introduce Giselle....

Anonymous

Hey kid. welcome to hell!

I mean, welcome to s.o.t.e!

As some people will tell you "Don't mind Aethyr, he's just weird." They are completely wrong, I'm not weird no *hides the    ylosers.com comic behind his back* And some will tell you I'm into bad bad stuff....they ARE right about that! Just go take a gander at Helvete! I'm so proud of that thread and it's about to get used again! YAY!

Anyways, welcome welcome welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here. And just remeber, don't go to Helvete if you DON'T want your character scarred for all eternity! XD