Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Max's Wants and Limits

Started by Max!!, January 22, 2020, 11:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max!!

MAX WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I am really up to just about any sort of plot or relationship.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I wouldn't say I really have any. I am a fairly seasoned rper

What are your favorite character types to play?
I have played a wide variety of characters. I do tend to lean towards stoic solemn types, or mildly aggro... dimwits.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
I can do planning, or winging it. Half the fun of rp is when something doesn't

How do you feel about group threads?
Group threads are fine so long as there's an established post order and everyone keeps up.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
I come in waves. Sometimes you'll get immediate replies from me, but give me at least a week to reply. 

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
At least two weeks unless otherwise specified.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
The other site I am on has an in character chat room for rping. I do enjoy that style for the shorter faster threads.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
Most of the time, my answer is a no. But there are those moments when I will be up to doing it. Honestly it's best to just ask me.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
I try to match my partner.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
My biggest thing is just openly communicating things with my partners. Generally speaking if things can be talked out then we can talk, whatever it may be. I'm very approachable.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
Lack of communication, again keep the channels open. People completely ignoring what was said in a post. I don't mean accidentally misunderstanding. I mean absolutely ignoring a post and forcing a narrative. I find it incredibly rude and I don't rp with people who do that.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
If someone does as the example says that is fine. So long as they understand that my character will respond in some way. I do not tolerate people bending over backwards to wiggle out of consequences. To me it's not in the spirit of rp.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
I love ships of all kinds toss em at me. I tend not to pre plan ships, but if there is chemistry then why not.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
I have no real issues with drugs and violence. I'm a very open player. With regards to sex, I am going to say I am open, but this is something I'm sort of coming out of my comfort zone for. Just please be patient.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
This is also fine.

What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.)
That issue is something more in character. If it makes sense to the plot or character, yes. Otherwise don't force things along. Adversity helps character developement.

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)
Again, if it makes sense for the plot.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
Not at the moment.