Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Miracle Mira's wants and limits

Started by Trenzalor, February 27, 2020, 04:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trenzalor

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? I like action adventure plots, maybe with a romantic sub plot. However I'm not limited to that. I also prefer larger plots over smaller one, but again I'm not limited to that.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? I don't live slice of life stuff unless it serves a larger idea.

What are your favorite character types to play? Characters with some kind of unique angle and who are able to handle themselves. I also like characters who are logical and prefer to think critically about things.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised? I have no preference either way. I like both of them.

How do you feel about group threads?I have nothing against them.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post? I try to reply as often as possible. if I don't post for about two days then please nudge me because something might have freaked out.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread? I will wait for as long as needed

How do you feel about instant messenger RP? I have nothing against it. Though if you mean RPing on something like Discord, I really like doing that is addition to RPing here.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.) It depends on what you mean. if you mean just pure speed posting, I don't like it because I don't feel like it allows for deeper RPing because of the short posts. However if you just mean realitivily short waiting time, then that's fine, so long as you're making decent posts.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything? I can do any kind of post, but I prefer longer posts.

Any RP styles/habits that you love? I prefer deep descriptions of the environment so that I don't get lost. I usually use () for OOC chat and I usually use ** for actions and descriptions to differentiate them from talking.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid? I don't like it when people don't use punctuation.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?) I'm willing to allow that kind of hing if it serves some kind of a plot point.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.) I have not limits/very few limits on romantic relationships.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level? I have very few limits on the listed subjects. I would probably only object to very specific situations. My only real limit is that I don't like senselessly grotesque stuff.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?) I'm okay with them if it's plot relevant, but I'd prefer not to be the focus of it.

What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.) I'm perfectly fine with these kinds of plots.

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.) I'm perfectly fine with these kinds of plots.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!) Nothing comes to mind at the moment.